Chapter 16

Nallely99: Sorry for the late update

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Natsume's point of view)

Right when I was about to check on Alice because Ethan was worried, Kazuma: my half but not real brother pushed my head towards Alice.

What the heck! Why me!?! I didn't want to do CPR and now I'm all up on Alice! STUPID KAZUMA!!!!

I was in total shock. I didn't see that coming from my brother, and especially from Ethan. All I was doing was being dumb and stood there. My lips were right on hers. I didn't know what to do. 

"What are you doing idiot! Breathe!" Kazuma was yelling at me. 

Right at that moment I snapped out of my trance and started breathing. With the second breath Alice started coughing up water. I pulled her up and softly tuned her  face to the sand and tapped her back to get all the water out of her lungs. 

"What happened?" was the first thing she said when she came to her five senses. 

"Alice! You're alive! I was so scared when Natsume said he couldn't hear you breathing. But your okay now I'm so glad!" Ethan said in the middle of his tears and threw him self at Alice. She was shocked but hugged him back. Alice had such a sweet tender look on her face one that I've never seen before when ever I'm around.

"We are glad that you're still here with us, right Natsume?" Kazuma said in a teasing tone. 

Alice smiled and started to laugh. She turned to look at me and then to Kazuma. I couldn't look at her in the face, not after what I did. I got up and went to pick up my things. We had to get a move on. We couldn't waist no more time. 

At the corner of my eyes I saw Alice struggle to get up and Ethan was not helping any. He was clinging up on her. I understand that. He has lost his patents and he almost experienced the death of Alice. He sees her as his only family left.

In no time Alice was up and packing right by my side. I guessed she felt embarrassed about the whole CPR thing. She didn't turn to look at me nor did she talk to me. 

I don't understand why I feel sad. I saved her I should be glad, and I am but why am I sad? I don't get it. maybe it will pass when I forget about the whole mouth-to-mouth deal.

"I don't think you should be up on your feet just yet you almost died, and you have to get back to health." Kazuma said after everything was put up and was packed away. 

"I agree with Kazuma. I don't think your ready to move on until some time passes by." Ethan said while Alice was helping Ethan put on his little dry shirt. 

When Alice was done she turned to look at me and she smiled at me. The one that she always gives me when she tires to fake that she's okay. I know that smile very well. But this one seamed a bit different from the rest.

Why am I feeling weird? Why is my stomach feeling funny? Most importantly why am I feeling my face warm?!

"I'm fine, little one. We have to keep moving, we already lost a lot of time. I don't want those Crows tracking us. Lets go." She said. That's just like her. I smiled at her at the same time.

That's my Bodyguard.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Alice's point of view)

I can't recall what had happened to me. All I remember was my so called clown trying to drown me. Which I didn't really mind, we some who know how much we can both take. I didn't expect nothing less from her.