Chapter 5

( still in Natsume's point of view, this chapter is where his new visitor, and him talk)

"Well... are you?" I asked again. I couldn't say I was surprised, my brother use to always like surprise. Especially if we jumped out of our chairs or got scared and had an accident. That would always make him smile and laugh as hard as he could.

"Sorry, but I am not your brother. Well... I guess I AM sort-of your brother, it just depends how you want to look at it." He said.

"Oh I didn't ask you what your name was. What is your name?" I asked. I had to say it. How was I suppose to talk to him with out knowing his name? It doesn't seam right.

"Ha. I knew you were going to say that. I guess you're right. Where are my manners. Hi my name is Kazuma. Oh and I am older than you." He said in a childish tone.

Finally, now, it's time for him to answer to some of the many questions that I am dieing ask him. "Okay how is that. You are not my brother, but at the same time you are? Can you answer that question?" I asked him.

"I don't want to tell you. It's a long story, and I am sure that you will regret hearing the story if I tell you. Do you still want to hear it after the warning I gave you ahead of time?" Kazuma responded with a cold tone.

"You warned me already the choice is mine and I choose to know. So make your self comfortable and tell away. I'll try not to interrupt." I want to know what is going on, but what if I really regret it?

"Okay. Man where do I start." Kazuma paused and he began the story. "Way back you do remember when your mom and dad divorced, right. You were just five years old, big enough to know what was going between them right?"

"Yeah I remember. I was just five years old and they just didn't care what I had to say about the issue." I responded. That memory was not one of those memories that I can't forget, not even if I tried. Which I had tried to forget, after my hundredth time I stopped counting, just because I didn't know what number came after one hundred at that time.

"Well that's good, I don't have to explain that part to you then. Well when that happened, your dad took your brother, and your mom kept you. Well before he took your brother he had take a piece of hair from him." he paused and took a long breath before continuing. "That piece of hair contained his DNA and he cloned him. Which is me. Dada!" Kazuma said with a laugh.

"Oh so that is why you are considered my brother but at the same time not really!" Sometimes I am so dumb, I am considered myself mental.

"Yeah... so in other words I am older that you by two years, but I look like I'm two years younger. Oh.. before I forget if you ever have a chance to meet your dad, don't take that chance. It is for your own safety." Kazuma looked dead serious when he finished.

We both stayed very quite for a long time. Alice broke the silence with her fidgeting. Kasuma went back to tending her, and he left me with an ocean of questions along with confusing. I don't get to clear my mind with all he said. I think I had less questions before we had talked.