Chapter 7

(still in Alice's point of view)

"Nooo!" I woke up after the shock that I had just had a minute ago. I was in a room that was not mine. Why was I in Natsumes' room? What happened that I don't remember a thing after my beating. "Oww! That hurts so much!" I creamed in pain.

"Oh good, you're up. Well how do you fee?" said a guy that I have never seen in my entire life. He looked like Natsume but he was taller and his eyes were green and not hazel.

"I am sorry, but who are you?" that is all could say. I was in so much pain to say anything else.

"Right! I am Kazuma nice to meet you. I took you to Natsume's after you were on the floor." The guy replied. Well that answered my question.

"Ni-nice to meet yo-you. Sorry to as-ask but wh-what are you do-doing here if  I ma-may ask?" I was cold and I couldn't think right. My head was spinning, and my vision was not clearing up. "Oh and bef-before I forget, tha-thank you for he-helping me back there."

"Yeah no problem. Natsume cares a lot about you, so when he gets out of the shower thank him too. Well enough of that. How in the world did you get so beaten up? How did you get them so mad? Their orders were to take a sample of your DNA, not half way kill you to death!" Kasume raised his voice slowly.

"I don't remember what I did to make them mad. They have a short temper, so it's really not my fault. Wait a minute! What do you mean 'their orders' what do you have to do with them?" I said suspicious.

"Yeah I want to know too." Natsume said. Well I guess he was out of the shower. And his hand was wrapped in a white, brand new bandage. 

"What happened to you!" I said jumping out of his bed. What exactly happened to him while I was gone? 

"No! You can't make a move that is so rash! Or you'll...." Natsume said, but he didn't get to finish his sentence.

"Owwww!"

"Or you'll cause your injuries to open up again. Gezz, can't you even relax for just one day." Natsume said with a caring tone. Then he offered to carry me back to his bed. I refused and asked him to help me get up.

While Kazuma was rechecking my reopened injuries I asked "Well are you going to explain what you meant? I am a person that loves to know what is going on, and right now nothing, absolutely nothing makes sense." There is a rotten fish in here and I don't like the smell of it. He doesn't look like a bad person but I can't trust him only because he helped me once.

"Well you see, I am one of them. But I don't mean any harm. I didn't like what they have planned, so I left. Now I have no where to go. I guess you can say I am homeless." Kazuma just laughed. How could he think it was funny. I don't have parents and I can't laugh about it like he does. I wish I could just laugh at it but it's no that simple.

"So..., you hold no harm, is what you say. Well I can live with that. I don't care where you came form as long as you're here you can live here with Alice and me for as long as you like." Natsume said. I had never in my life heard him say that. Maybe it's going to snow today.

"Really. Well I have to get permission from Alice first. She is you bodyguard, and I don't want her to think that with me here there will be more threats."

Well I don't want to work harder but I can't just kick him out in the streets without a home. "It is not my choise. If you can, and want to stay here you are more than welcome. You guys are related some how." Both Natsume and Kazuma were shocked. "What? Any stranger would say that you guys look like twins. To be honest I knew that from the beginning. How do you think I got this job?"

To my relief they just looked at each other. I hope they know that, even if I look like I am sleeping I know what is going on around me. But when I am unconscious I have no idea what is happening. That information, I am going to keep to myself you now.

"Well, I had my time to sleep. I'll be going back to my room." I said and left the room. I was stronger that a most of the normal people that I know. So in no time I was up and running. My injuries still hurt but nothing that I couldn't handle.

That whole day I locked myself in my room thinking about what had happened in my dream. It just didn't seem to make sense. Why was I in the sky? And if that other scary girl is me, them why did she have wings? I stopped thinking about the events that had happened and stayed there on my bed looking up at the celling.

"Man, this is one nice room!"

I opened my eyes to see her sitting on the edge of my bed, with her same big smile.