Chapter 6

(this chapter is back to Alices' point of view)

Oh where am I? What is this place? I anyone here, wait am I in the sky! All around me was the sky, the desolate sky. There was no one around, not even birds. I couldn't move from where I was. 

This place seems familiar. YEAH! This place is the same place that is in my dream. 

For sometime now I have been having a strange dream. A girl that is all alone, and out of no where she falls. There is no one to help her, no matter how much she screams for help, no one comes to help her. I don't know what happens to the lonely girl. After she falls every thing goes black and blurry, to the point that I can't see anything. The first time I started seeing this dream was when I first moved in to this house. That night was when I say her fall and I felt worthless and woke up screaming. In the morning I had a huge lecture form Natsume himself and told me that I didn't let him sleep. 

After that first day, I can no longer go to sleep. The one thing I most want is to be able to sleep without being scared for my own dreams. 

(when it is bold and italicized it means someone else is talking in her dream)

"Hey, its been a while how have you been Alice."

"Who is that, and how do you know my name? Do I know you?" I asked, but there was no one there. It seemed like I was talking to midair. Who was talking to me. Have I gone mad?

"My, my, I am you Alice. I can't believe you don't recognize me. That makes me very sad, to know that I am a complete stranger to you. But then again that is how everyone sees you, outside of this place you are invisible to the human eye" 

"Where are you? Don't play games with me... who are you for real! And what do you mean 'invisible to the human eye' I am human!" I shouted back.

"I am right behind you silly. And you have seen me, what are you talking about. Who do you thing you see in your dreams? An ordinary girl. Well you have another thing coming." Then she gave a scary laugh.

The voice was right behind my. I had been there for some time so I could finally move just a little so I turned around. There I was. It was me! So does that mean that I am the girl that is all alone and is falling? Man did I need answers.

"Oh how is this possible. I have never seem you in my life. We are not the same person." I told her again. With that I made her fake smile disappear from her face in an instant. No she look mad, which was never a good sign.

"Oh yeah! Well to bad. I am you and you can't do anything about it!" 

She roared at me and she completely changed. Not just her face but her clothes changed from white to black. She was now a lot like the monsters I had seen before, except that she was a girl and she could talk back. This bull was about to explode!

"I  didn't ask to be like you, because you didn't ask to be like me!" Slowly she lowered her tone. Then she laughed again, but this time her laugh send shivers running down my back.

"Since you clearly don't know who I realy am I will tell you. A long time ago you were not all nice and sweet like you are now. I was part of you, but you locked my away. But that is not going to happen any more! You see while you were making 'friends' I got stronger. Beware of your actions. I will one day leave this black whole and come back to you. Don't let your gard down. Because the day you do I will be ready and this time you, will be to weak to send me away." 

She was really mad now. What was going on? When she finished she vanished. I couldn't see her. Where was she? She didn't let me ask her any questions. 

I was to lost in thought that before I know it, I was falling. Just like in my dream, no one was there.