Chapter 1

Recommended Song For Chapter: "Sugar" by Maroon 5

"Siblings-the definition that comprises love, strife, competition and forever friends."
------ Byron Pulsifer

Chapter 1

Allison's POV

"Allie, stop touching the radio!" I turn to look at Daniel, whom was sitting in the drivers seat with his hands gripping on to the steering wheel; looking and focusing on the road ahead of us.

We are currently on our way to De Luca Worldwide, which is where my interview would be conducted. Daniel had volunteered to drop me off before going to work at the station. He had his police uniform on, with a black tie and black police hat on.

We were doing fine in the car until I had wanted to change the radio station and Daniel objected, saying he "liked the song." This caused us to start arguing over who had control over the radio.

"Why can't I change it?" I ask. "You don't even like or know this song," I said. Daniel grins and takes a quick glance at me before looking back at the road.

"How do you know I don't like this song? And I don't want you having control over the radio. It's my car," Daniel explains, emphasizing the word 'my.'

I roll my eyes and reach to change the station to be slapped on the hand. "Ow," I complained, retreating my hand back quickly.

"That's what you get for touching my radio. Now stop trying," Daniel responds with a smirk. I gave him a playful glare and crossed my arms over my chest, "Fine I won't touch the radio."

I take a brief look at Daniel before quickly changing the station. "Allie, stop!" He yelled.

That's when "Sugar" by Maroon 5 begins to play through the speakers. This song brings back memories from our family barbecue a few months ago. I smile at Daniel and start to sing along to the chorus of one of my favorite songs.

"Your sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me?" I sing along, dancing in my seat.

"I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love, a little sympathy," Daniel joined in, chuckling at the end.

"Yeah, you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life," We sing together, dancing a little in our seats as we approach a stop light.

"See. If I hadn't changed the station we wouldn't be having so much fun," I announce to my brother, who rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, this interview must be for a big company or something. Right?" Daniel asks.

"Yeah, why?" I  look at my brother questioningly. He had never really asked about what the job was or whom I would be working for. He just knew I really wanted the job.

"Well you're outfit looks like something Camilla would wear. It's too sophisticated and elegant as if it were to be worn at an office." I look down at my outfit to see that Daniel was right. This was not something I usually wore or would have chosen for myself. But Camilla had begged me to let her pick out my interview outfit and I couldn't say I regretted that decision.

She had picked me out a light gray knee length skirt, a white blouse with a nude belt wrapped around the waist, and a matching pair of nude heels. The outfit was embellished with a beautiful necklace given to me by my father and my strawberry blonde hair was pulled back into a messy bun, pulling the whole elegant look together.