Chapter 1

**REMEMBER, THIS IS A MATURE STORY. CONTAINS MENTION OF DEATH AND SUICIDE**

Sorry if it gets confusing at first,  I will fix it later. I just wanted to put something up since it has been over a month.

Dedicated to Jenjenryan29 for the intense idea at the end :) :)

~~~~~~~~

Hours went by.

Days went by.

Weeks went by.

Months went by.

I don't really remember anything from that 'dark period; of my life, truthfully.

And I thought I hit rock-bottom when they kidnapped me, when they hurt me, when they...yeah. I could go on, but why waste my breath? It's not important anyway.

The boys all tried to get me to talk, to get me to eat, to get me to even move my toes, to get me to do anything. I refused everything.

I had only held them once.

One.

Freaking.

Time.

Harry probably held them more times than I did.

You know what?

I seriously don't know.

I really don't know.

I see no point anymore, I mean, come on, look at me. I'm pathetic.

Why should I even bother anymore? Whenever I would try I got knocked down.

Can't this just end?

I hate myself for thinking this, but couldn't I just have been killed along with my mom.

To say that these past few months have been the worst on earth would be an understatement. There is nothing that can or ever will describe what I have been feeling.

It is like someone wrenched out your heart with a rusty spoon and then tore off your limbs one by one...oh gosh, that sounds so gory.

I apologize.

But hey, if you're living in this messed up world, which by defalt you kind of are, then you will have to get used to it. Sadly, I learned the hard difficult way that life is as cruel as, well, life itself.

I give up.

I just can't handle it anymore, like I am just done.

You don't know how many times I have contemplated just ending it all. Three failed attemps. Once Niall found me, another Liam, and then there was Zayn.

I don't have a clue why they care for me. I am just a dead-lifeless shell that shouts in the middle of the night, that screams when no one is hurting her, that-yeah.

See? Like I don't even give a shit anymore to even complete my own setences.

Life just doesn't look good. Ha. That is funny. In the past year, when has it ever looked good?

Why should I even bother?

The last time I think I smiled, or even used the muscles in my face was probably...hmm...this is hard. Maybe the first time-and only-time I held my beautiful children. And how many months ago was that again? Lost track again.

It's not like I go out and socialize, I mostly am confined to a little room upstairs. The only vistors I have are police officers-joy!-therapists-joy!-and the boys.