Chapter 4

SORRY FOR THE HUGE WAIT! I ADDED SOME DRAMA THOUGH!

I know I'm late, but HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! :) Freedom and stuff....yeah.

Shout out to MollsyBollsy

Thank you lazara_tomlinson for the intense idea :)

Brooke and Derek=Ali and Nick

Dad and Grandad=Matt and Jim

~~~~~

Niall's POV: (2014)

What?

I-I don't even know what to say. Or do.

Shit.

Is this for real?

Is Harry just playing some practical joke on all of us?

Surely he is...right?

Hesitantly I clicked the begining of the video. Did I really want to know what else happened?

"Harry, sorry I haven't sent a video in so long, times are tough when you've got twin babies, you know...." Matt began.

I wanted to throw up.

Just hearing his voice brought back horrible memories. I either wanted to cower in fear or punch the guy straight in the face.

Matt is an interesting person.

Of course, I was not paying any attention to what Matt was talking about, until I heard him say something about 'mommy.'

Rewinding a bit, I listened carefully.

"Welll, we can't just tell them the real truth, we will tell them what we will. And you know what that will be? She's dead."

Oh. My.

Oh my gosh.

I slammed the computer shut. I couldn't bear to listen any more.

Is this....is this why he broke?

Shit, Harry, why?

You just keep making things worse for yourself, don't ya?

You know, I kind of felt a little pang of guilt seeing one of my best friends go into the mental ward. Yeah, we kind of all expected Sky to go someday, we just never really expected Harry.

But now, geeze, now, well, now I don't know.

If this-if this is all true, then what? Turn him in? Confront him? Pretend like this never happened?

Why me.

Why couldn't Zayn have stumbled across his computer? I know what he would do: call the police. No doubt about it.

It's been quite obvious around here that Zayn can't stand Harry after all he's done to Sky. Yeah, sure, I haven't been as close to Harry as I have been in the years before all this shit happened, but can I really judge someone based off of one mess up?

He was only trying to help us.

Why does life even have to be this freaking difficult? Why can't we go back to being ten year olds and feeling like rebels when we stay up fifteen minutes after our bedtime? Like the worst feeling back then was being told you can't go outside and play or you can't have a cookie before dinner.

Now, the worst feeling is realizing your friend, (should I even call him that after all he's done?) is...is...is what? He has connection to Matt and Jim.