Chapter 7

Happy September!

Shoutout to: its_melanie04

Sorry I take forever. Like seriously, I have no joke four hours of homework each night and I am not motivated to do anything. Plus, like I have been getting really super embarrassed over writing fanfiction, so like....yeah. Sorry.

  I also changed point of views A TON and stuff in this chapter, so I apologize. I also go back to POV's and-nevermind.  

~~    

Nick's POV: (2029)

Are you sure this isn't a dream?

"Y-You know each other??" Liam gasped, turning to Niall.

"Long story, I'll tell you later."

"But-but" Liam stuttered. "but-huh? This doesn't make any-."

"I know. I said I'll tell you later"

Niall and Liam muttered to each other but I was too out of it to really pay any attention.

Well that just flipped my world around.

No, it did much more than flip my world around.

Wow, Fate is one crazy person, isn't she?

Why am I personifying fate?

Oh gosh, my English teacher would be so proud.

Back to reality.

Let me tell you. Those girls outside do not seem to ever shut up. Like ever.

Their constant shouting and stuff really got to me.

"Here, let's go upstairs, quick before some sneak in." Liam said, motioning us back to the elevator.

See, twenty minutes ago, I would have probably said 'not again' but now, whoa. I just want answers and if that means going back up there and sure as hell count me in.

All of us went to the elevator, except for Ali.

"I-I don't get it." Ali pouted, looking around at the girls, to Liam, then to Niall, then to me.

"Don't get what?"

"Whatever the hell just happened."

"Ali." I huffed.

Seriously? Did she seriously not get one thing?

And they call her the smart one.

"What? Just tell me what's going on! And why there are screaming people outside, they seriously scare the crap out of me." Liam chucked and smiled down at her.

"You'll get used to it, don't worry."

She scowled.

"Why?? Why will I get used to it, I'm not famous or anything."

"You're about to be." Niall stated, smiling again.

What is with these guys and smiling?

"Stop speaking so cryptically! I mean c'mon!" She raised her voice, flailing her arms in the air, generating loud screeches from the people behind the door.

"Ali. This is Niall." I spoke über slowly when I said the name 'Niall.'

"Niall? I don't know a Niall."

"Yes you do."

"How does she know-" Liam asked, but Niall shushed him to let Ali and I continue our conversation.