Chapter 12

Dedicated to Wonderaction101 again :)

~~~~

Ali's POV:

Yup. I am officially bored.

I pressed my ear to the door to hear if Louis and everyone had stopped their screaming arguing. Luckily for me, I didn't hear anything.

As I walked out into the living room, I noticed Jamie was just sitting on the couch with a bucket of popcorn next to her.

Really?

So while I've been trying to read one of those Bibles they put in the little nightstand in the rooms, Jamies been watching tv and eating food?

"Hey. Thanks for inviting me." I remarked as I plopped down on the couch too.

She mumbled something that I didn't catch.

"So how long've you been here?"

She mumbled something again, but I think I caught 'an hour.'

"So where did everyone go? Is Zayn back?"

Finally, she clearly responded.

"They all went to the other hotel room. Hurry and eat all the junk food before they come back." she handed me a bag of chips which I took happily.

Doing nothing sure does make me hungry.

Being teenagers, the two of us just sat in front of the tv--eventually like literally sitting in front of the tv. Isn't it so much more fun to just lie on the ground?--and just watched anything that was on. Which was pratically nothing.

We eventually found this channel where they try and sell you stuff. You know, like those shows where it is extremely awkward and they try and sell you over-priced jewelery? Yeah, those.

Hey. It was more fun than watching the news.

"What time is itttt" Jamie groaned, switching the channel when a commerical came on. "I'm starving."

"You just ate that whole bag of chips and popcorn. What else could you possibly want?"

"Stop judging me, ok? Just because food is my life doesn't mean that it's alright to judge my lifestyle....sorry, just excuse me. When I'm hungry I don't make any sense."

Yup. She's an interesting person that's for sure.

We then resumed watching another show for I don't know how long. It was starting to get dark outside, so, with my amazing intellectual skills, I predicted it was getting late....crazy, I know right?

"Ok, I am actually really hungry right now. Can you go get the phone and call their room?" Jamie asked.

"You're like within reaching distance of the phone! Go get it yourself."

She grumbled something and then went to reach for it.

"They aren't picking up." she replied after holding the phone to her ear for about a minute. "We'll just have to go and walk. Geeze, they could have just picked up. Now we actually have to move?"

"Well, ok then. Let me go get my jacket. We are going out right?"

"I guess."

"Ok. One sec then."

I returned not ten seconds later with one of the jackets Liam had bought me a couple of days ago.

"You ready now?" she asked me as we walked towards the door.