Chapter 2

WHAT TIME IS IT?!

SUMMER TIME!

IT'S TIME FOR VACATION!

(comment that song reference :) )

Sorry if this chapter is really confusing or choppy, I tried but I couldn't connect everything perfectly like I had hoped.

Long Author's Note at the bottom, sorry!

~~~~

(Sky's POV: One year later-2014)

You know those days when you feel like nothing can get better? Like there is no point in even getting up or trying because you know you will fail miserably?

That is my life, or should I say, was.

Over the past year, I slowly realized something.

Why am I such a loser?

Why do I cry and whine and complain about every single thing?

There are people who are on the verge of dying and yet I cry when something doesn't go my way.

How pathetic. I am an embarrassment to everyone.

Well, back to the story.

I changed.

I don't know what sparked it, but I think it was when I was with Harry.

Yeah, that's it. It was just an ordinary day for me when I forced him into my room.

I was mostly talking which was weird. With the other boys, they would chatter and try to keep me distracted, however, with Harry, I was the one who had to keep up the conversation and hope not to lose him amidst my useless talking.

"So then I would be like, oh my gosh, why would she leave McDreamy-" I rambled on, speaking whatever came to my head.

"Sky, I'm sorry, but I--I have to go." Harry stated, getting up from his spot on the bed and hurrying to the door.

"Will you please stop?" I asked, my happy mood suddenly changing into one of anger. "I want to talk to you. I like talking to you. You have not talked to me, though, in like practically a year. What's your problem?"

He nervously twitched and played with the ends of his hair.

"Nothing, it's just I am...am tired of all of this drama."

"You are tired." I said sarcastically. "You are tired. Do you think I wanted this to happen?"

"No, I-"

"What I don't get is why you are becoming more of a hermit than me."

"People change, Sky, you of all people should know that"

Should I be offended or hurt?

"Well I'm sorry, but I just wanted to know....you've been acting extremely weird lately-"

"And like you haven't little miss 'I'm wallowing in my self-pity?'" He snapped back.

Finally.

Finally he was showing emotion...even if it was the wrong one I wanted. But hey, it was a start.

I put a hand to my chest.

"I have reasons-" I began, however, Harry cut me off.

"Yeah, don't we all."

"Well tell me your 'good reasons' for acting like this?"