Chapter 3: Few weeks later

Gajeel and I had left the guild hall earlier this morning. He asked me to come on a job with him. I think he didn't need my help at all though. All I did was stand back and watch. So I decided to leave him and go on a walk instead. I kind of needed some fresh air, and get away from the guild building. Why do I have a strange feeling that master is plotting something. And everyone's going along with it.

I stopped by one of the shopping stands that were scattered around the town. Of course they had Sorcerers Weekly here I grabbed one of the new issues. Obviously looking to see if my brother was in it. I'm so glad that these journalists don't come to Phantom Lord. Apparently the one time they came, the journalist got frightened and they've never came back. Yay I won't have to be interviewed! I want it to stay that way. Up until I want to show my face out of the shadows. Thats probably going to be a long time

I found the page my brother was on. I didn't want to read what they had to say. But I did anyway because I saw the name Deliora.

'Gray Fullbuster, along with three other members of Fairy Tail, had left to Galuna Island. That's quite brave and cool of them to go to the cursed island. Rumors have circulated that something from his past is there. Maybe eve the demon, Deliora, that took is whole family and village away from him. We don't know if the rumor is true, but we will keep you posted in the next issue.'

*Flashback*
I fold my arms across my chest. It was getting colder once the sun was setting. All my stuff was crushed, or I couldn't pull it out of the debris. So all I have now is the clothes that I'm wearing and my bracelet. No coat, pillow, blanket, food, other things I need and no family.

"Gray!" I yell out once again after the whole massacre. My life has changed in a blink if an eye. And I'm not prepared for what lives going to throw at me. It felt like my tears have frozen to my face. So I try to hold back any tears I want to shed. Gray shouldn't be worth crying over. I'm going to find a way to survive in this world with out him.

I was trying really hard to stop my shivering, but that was really hard. I eventually got to the forest outside my village. I climbed up tree and sat down on one of the branches. I know it's not one of the warmest places to sleep in. But I'd rather be up here than be molded to death by a bear who lived in the cave I took. My eyes soon began to get heavy with sleep. And I then went off to dream land.

*End of Flashback*

"Ma'am are you alright? Ma'am?" The store clerk asked trying to get my attention.

I shake my head to get my mind off of what I was just remembering. I smiled at the clerk. I put the magazine back to where it was. I shouldn't buy anymore of those things. But then I grabbed it again. I can't help it I need to buy this one. I swear this is the last one.

"You're no fun Gwen." I heard Gajeel yell. Hes finally done with his job. That took longer than it should have been.

"What was I supposed to do Gajeel you did all the work. Why did you even want me to tag along in the first place?" I asked once he got closer to me.

"What you got there Gwen?" Gajeel asked completely ignoring my question. He took my magazine from me. "Dude give that back!" I said trying to grab it out of his hands. He raised his hand above his head to where I couldn't take the magazine back.

"If I didn't know any better, it seems like you're hiding something." Gajeel said looking through the magazine once I given up on trying to take it back.

"I am not hiding anything. Now give it back you jerk!" I said grabbing a hold of the magazine finally. But he pulled it back. Causing the book to be ripped.

"Thanks for the compliment shorty." Gajeel said grinning evilly. He began flipping through the remaining pages. Unluckily the page he stopped on was the page with my brother on it. "You know Gwen... You and Gray Fullbuster kind of look a like. Something more interesting, you guys have the same last name."

"Would you get to the point already?" I asked frustrated that he won't tell me what he's getting at.

"Are you a spy for Fairy Tail?" He asked.

"No! Like I said, I'm not hiding anything. So that kind of tells you that I'm not a spy." I said folding my arms.

"Just to be safe. Come with me to demolish the Fairy Tail guild hall. If you agree to come I'll know you're not a spy. If you hesitate or decline we will have a problem." Gajeel said threatening me at the end. I sigh.

"Fine lets go." I said unfolding my arms and began to walk in the direction of Fairy Tail.

"Oh I already took care of the guild hall." Gajeel said walking back to our guild. I stop in my tracks and look back at him. Astonished and pissed off.

"Really!" I said walking back over to him.

"Gwen, Gwen, Gwen... You know if I told you that I demolished the building. You obviously would have not agreed. So I didn't tell you. Now don't be so angry." Gajeel said.

I walked behind him as we headed back to our guild. What is going on with this guild and Fairy Tail. I didn't plan on this when I joined Phantom Lord.

"I can't wait to see the look on those guys faces." Gajeel laughed evilly.

"I don't." I whispered to no one in particular.

"What was that Gwen?" Gajeel said turning around to face me.

"Nothing. Just talking to myself." I said.

We arrived back to the Phantom Lord guild. Gajeel didn't come back into the guild. He said he had some other business to take care of. I, for one, didn't care what he was going to do. I waited to see what will happen next.

*2 hours later*

Gajeel came back from what ever he was doing an hour ago. He seemed pleased from what ever he had just done. I didn't bother with asking him where he had gone. I don't think he would tell me anyway.

"The Fairy's should be coming any second now." Gajeel said stand next to me.

"How would they know we demolished their guild building?" Did you leave something there to give them a hint?" One of the element mages asked.

"I might have left our guild mark there." Gajeel said. I turned my head looking at Gajeel like he was crazy.

"Are you insane Gajeel?" I yelled.

Gajeel grins and said. "No. I just wanted to get something fun started."

I was still shocked. I guess I'll see my brother sooner than expected.

The front doors to Phantom Lord flew open. And in came the Fairy Tail guild members.

"Whose the one responsible for our guild hall!?" Natsu Dragneel yells. I could hear laughter from the ceiling. I looked up and saw Gajeel on one of the poles.

"Welcome to Phantom Lord stupid Fairy's." Gajeel said.

I looked at all the guild members. I eventually saw the person I was looking for. My older brother. He was looking over in my direction as well. Maybe he recognizes me.

The Fairy Tail members started to attack. And Gray came over in my direction. That caused me to get up, making Gray have to chase me down.

"Ice make floor!" Gray yelled. I slipped on the floor and fell.

"Animal possession!" I yelled next and pulled out my tiger soul. "Ahh!"

I hit my brother with the animal soul. I carefully got away from my brother and hid. I don't ever want to be around him. And what kind of brother tries to hurt his kid sister?

The Fairy Tail guild members left after they were told of what our plans were. I didn't even know about the plans. So I was equally as shocked as Fairy Tail was. Great I guess there's going to be a big fight with Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord. Meaning I have to face my brother again. I never wanted this!

*here's an update guys. I hope you like it. I found this chapter more entertaining to me today. Well thanks for 2k plus reads. Next up 3k xD. Thanks for reading you're amazing.*