Chapter 9: Oracion Seis

"She seems familiar," Natsu thought out loud. He turned his attention to Gray and opened his mouth once more. "Hey Gray can you remember for me?" I tried holding back a chuckle but it just sounded like I was clearing my voice. Lyon gave me a questioning look but I pretended not to have seen it.

"So what are we dealing with?" I asked getting frustrated with everyone so focused on how young the caitshelter girl was and not focusing on the mission.

"Jeez someone really likes to get to the point," Gray mumbled under his breath, but it was loud enough that I could here.

"Yeah, what exactly are we dealing with?" Lyon asked backing me up.

"The dark magic group, Oración Seis is trying to find this thing called "Nirvana". What ever Nirvana is, it's up to us to try and stop them," stated Jura. Everyone in the building started asking what Nirvana was, even though all of us did not know what it was and as lost as them.

After a while Natsu, the not headed, pink haired guy, from Fairy Tail, seemed to have gotten excited and ready to fight. He ran out of the building with out any warning. Gray, Erza and Lucy went after him. Then the Blue Pegasus guys went after those four. After the Blue Pegasus boys went Lyon and Sherry. I following right behind them, but very weakly. Wendy, Happy and Carla were behind me.

Not even running for very long, the hot head had fallin off a cliff, and we stopped at the cliff Natsu had fallin off of. Is he an idiot? He didn't even pay any attention to where he was going.

"If he's not dead, I will kill him," Erza stated as we all came up to the cliff.

"Hes an idiot," I said.

"Stating the obvious now Gwen?" Gray sighed.

"I'm saying it as I see it. Complain all you want, it won't effect me much," I said calmly.

"I'd rather you be quiet than hearing you blurt out the obvious all the time!" Gray yelled losing his patients.

"Well deal with it! You cannot get rid of me like you did ten years ago!" I yelled losing my cool when he began to yell.

"Enough!" Erza shouted. Gray and I glared dagger at each other. All of the group found a way down to the forest and head the way Natsu had fallen.

As we soon caught up with Natsu, we found ourselves looking up at the ship Christina. Christina was a ship that flew through the sky, it was in the shape of a pegasus, no surprise because it was owned by Blue Pegasus
Out of nowhere the ship had be attacked. It was being shot down, and came crashing to the forest.

"I smell something," said Natsu.

"Yeah. We've got company stay frotsy guys," Gray warned. I hang my head in disappointment. This was my brother. Next thing we knew six people were standing in front of us. The Oracion Seis. They were going off about how Angel took down Jura and Itchiya. Impossible! Natsu had started the fight between us, and soon everyone joined in. I focus my magic on getting the speed of the Cheetah. I was pretty evenly matched with this running guy, who was apart of the Oracion Seis. But I couldn't land a hit because I was focusing on keeping up with him. He did land a hit on me though, and I was sent flying.

"Gwen!" yelled someone. As I was falling, someone had caught me. I looked at the person and it was Jura.

"Thanks Jura. I would have been in trouble there," I said. Jura putting me back on my feet.

"No problem," He said walking away from me and to the group of six. I followed after him. Brain had started to say they didn't need to waste time on us and used his magic to make us inmovable. But that didn't last long. He had notice Wendy or as he put her nickname the sky maiden. Where did he come up with that? Brain sent out his weird magic thing that captures people. It pulled Wendy and Happy in.

"Wendy you grabbed the wrong cat!" Carla said. Wendy and Happy then disappeared. Oracion Seis left us and not giving back our friends. I turn my attention away from the spot that Oración Seis were just standing in, and notice Erza's arm was purple.

"I'm sorry Lucy," She said taking Lucy's belt. Ren, Eve, and Hebaki were happy when they saw Lucy's shorts fell down.

"Someone cut my arm off. It's the only way to stop the poison from spreading," The red head said. Lyon grabbed the sword Erza threw.

"I'll do it," Lyon stated.

"Lyon!" I yelled with surprise. My eyes widening by the second. Jura put his hand on my shoulder. In a eay telling me not to interfere.

"Lyon don't do this. It would effect Erza for the rest of her life. Let's not jump to conclusions," Gray announced.

"Exactly!" I yelled out. Gray looked at me with surprise. Then I realized I had just agreed with him for the first time in a while. I quickly turn my attention away from Gray and back to Lyon.

"If we want to heal Erza. Then we need to get Wendy back," the white cat stated. I didn't give it much thought about how Wendy can heal Erza. With Wendy we can heal Erza and beat the Oración Seis. But I was getting ahead of myself.

"Okay! So we need go break up into groups! Who's going to stay here with Erza, while the others go out looking for Wendy and Happy?" I asked, sounding more like a demand. Lucy and one of the boys from Blue Pegasus guild would we staying behind with Erza. I went with my group, Lyon, Sherry, and Jura. And the groups were decided from there.

*not much of an update but I will fix more of it later. I'm going to add a few new chapters so then the background is explained more. I want Gwen to continue to hate Gray for a while, but I plan on something bigish to happen so that knocks both Gray and Gwen into their sense. Thank you for reading! You guys are amazing and thank you for being patient with me. As always thank you for everything*