Chapter 4: Battling Gray

I couldn't stop thinking of what happened a few weeks ago. I came face to face with Gray after ten years. You know after ten years it's weird seeing him. And I think I need to finally make a choice. Forgive and forget the past. Or keep my past haunting me with every waking moment. Not now though. I need to confront Gray once and for all. He needs to know his little sister is alive.

       "Gwen, I need you to do a favor for me," Master said. I was in his office along with the element four and Gajeel. "Go get Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail for me."

       "I'm sorry master, but I have to let you down this time. Send Gajeel on the job.  I have some business to take care of," I said turning on my heels.

        "If you don't do this favor for me, you can say goodbye to your membership here at Phantom Lord," He said causing me to pause for a second.

        "Haha. You're funny master Jose. I already have a feeling that Phantom Lord is going to be disbanded after fighting Fiores number one guild. I'm not even sorry that I was actually thinking of resigning from this horrible build. Thank you though, you kind of helped me try and confront my older brother," I said turning back around leaving them dumbfounded.

      I'm not going to give Phantom Lord a second glance. They have gotten into shit, I didn't want to get involved with. But this has caused me to finally face my older brother. I know by now I must have said this a billion times.  But facing my brother needs to happen.

      I looked everywhere for my brother. It was really difficult to find just one person.

      Arriving to the top of the Phantom Lord building. I finally found my brother. He was sitting next to Juvia. Maybe they were just done fighting. I stood behind them and cleared my throat as loud as I could. They both turned around and looked at me.

       "Hey how's it going?" I said casually.

       "I thought you were leaving Gwen?" Juvia said. I looked over at Gray and he had a look of suspicion on his face.

       "Yeah. I haven't taken care of business yet. Gray," I said looking over at my older brother. "I think we have some unfinished business to take care of," Gray stood up from his spot.

       "What business do we have to finish?" Gray asked folding his arms across his chest.

       "Have you really not figured it out Gray.  I thought you did when you payed your first visit to Phantom Lord," I said starting to focus on my magic.

       "Oh yeah. Now I remember why I went after you. Why do you remind me of my younger sister?" Gray said.

       "I guess you'll have to find out," I said smiling evilly.

       The fight soon began with me attacking him with my tiger soul. He blocked it with his ice shield. Gray did his ice hammer next. I was just dodging his hits.

        "Ice make floor!" Gray barked out his spell. I was prepared to be sliding everywhere. I soon fell down on my butt close to the edge of the roof. "Now answer my question," Gray demanded sliding over to me.

       "Silly, silly Gray. You just haven't noticed anything yet," I laugh.

       "You're in no position to talk to me like that," Gray said.

        "Stop the threats Gray.  You're not that kind of person to do that to someone you love. Actually I'm not sure anymore. Do you remember that promise you broke ten years ago?" I asked

        "Ice make cannon!" Gray shouts, now holding an ice cannon.

        "Animal possession!" I yelled throwing my wolf soul at him. The wolf knocked the cannon out of Grays hands. Gray looked taken aback. The ice cannon shattered into millions of pieces and disappeared. He tried to make another thing out of ice, but I sent out my snake soul and it wrapped around him. Gray kept on struggling to get loose. Though the snakes grip kept getting tighter. I walked up to my older brother. I couldn't believe he still could not figure out who I was. I don't just remind him of his sister. I am his little sister.

      "My little sister would never hurt me!" Gray yells. I made the snake loosen his grip on Gray, because I could hear him begin to gasp for air.

       "Thats what I thought with my brother as well," I said calmly. I called back the animal soul, causing Gray to fall to his knees. "But I guess being left behind all those years made me realize my brother was a real jerk," I then open my locket and show Gray.  His eyes practically popped out of his head. The next thing he did was hit me with ice hammer. Gray stood up as I fell to the floor.

      "My sister is dead. She died when Deliora attacked my village," Gray announces once more, trying to hold back tears.

      "How would you know?!" I yelled. "You didn't even come to check up on me. You just left with that woman and other boy. I was left all alone, to fend for myself. At the age of fucking seven Gray! I learned magic just to protect myself from anything that got in my way, or threatened me," I could see Gray had let a few tears fall.

       "Gwen I . . . ," Gray tried to say something, but I cut him off.

       "So now you believe that I'm your kid sister! It was really hard to come out here-," Gray tried to hug me but I jumped back a few feet from him. "Don't touch me!"

        "Gwen I just want to apologize!" Gray yelled.

         "You can try apologizing all you want. But it will be of no use. I will never forgive you for hurting me, even when I say I'm your little sister. But you still hurt me," I said, turning around not facing Gray anymore. "I think I should get going now," my voice cracked after I said that. I didn't realize that I was crying this whole time until I felt that my cheeks were wet. I wiped my cheeks and began to run from the area. At least Gray now knows that I'm alive.

*hey guys here the edited version of the chapter. I really hope you guys are liking the edits. In my opinion they are a lot better than the first version. Please could you comment what you think. Thanks for reading you're amazing :)*