Chapter 13: Visiting Fairy Tail

*This chapter takes place after Fairy Tail went to Edolas*

"I'm going to go visit my brother tomorrow." I said to Sherry. We were in my room once we got back to Lamia Scale from a job we took today. I haven't seen my brother since we went up against the Oracion Seis.

"You already miss him?" Sherry asked.

"Well yeah. Now that I got Gray back in my life, I'm not letting him go that easily again. Plus it has been a while since I've seen him so more of a reason to miss him." I said leaning on my head board.

"That's one sign of love." Sherry said.

"What's with you and love. Love isn't that useful in life it just makes your life a little bit interesting. And just that nothing else. Plus this is sibling love so..." I said.

"That's just it. It makes life interesting. You and Lyon love one another." Sherry said. My jaw dropped.

"Excuse me, but I don't love Lyon. If you're going to be in my love life, then I should bother with yours. Like what's your story with that Ren guy?" I questioned. She looked surprised.

"Ok I won't get involved in your love life. But if you need anyone to talk to about Lyon. Just come to me." She said now leaving my room. Maybe she is useful for relationship advise. That's surprising I just thought that. She's actually useful for something, other than be annoying. I looked out my window and into the midnight sky.

"Gray I'm scared, I want to come with you." I remember holding onto Grays arm that night. Not wanting to let go of my brother. Like it depended on my life, the only thing holding me to this world. But he shook my little hands off him. Gray went looking for our parents. They were already gone before Gray could get to them. I remember looking at Deliora as he past my broken home. That night was as dark as this night. I will never forget it. Ten years ago will always haunt my memories. Tears came to the corner of my eyes. I placed my face in my pillow and screamed. I swear some people could hear me, even if the scream was muffled. Nevertheless I kept crying into my pillow, making it soaked with tears. I had cried myself to sleep that very night.

*Next day*

I woke up with someones arm around my waist. Who came into my room last night. I tried to slide out of the persons grip, but their grip just got tighter. This time I turned a little to see the persons face. I saw a familiar silver blue hair. It wasnt spiky like it normally was. I turned conpletely around and poked his face.

"Lyon wake up." I said poking his face once more.

"Five more minutes." He said. My breath got stuck in my throat. Wow that was his tired voice. Once I got my breathing back to normal, I poked his face again.

"C'mon Lyon. It's morning and what are you doing in my room dude?" I said still poking him. He opened his eyes and let go of me. Lyon sat up, rubbing his eyes. I sat up with him.

"You're annoying with all that poking." He said looking at me. I just grin.

"That's not answering my question though." I said.

"I heard you crying and screaming last night. So I came in here to keep you company." Lyon finally said. Aw that was sweet of him. I hugged Lyon causing him to fall back into the bed.

"Thank you. That was very kind of you." I said letting go of him. "I'm going to go see Gray today. Want to come."

"Nah. I'm going on a job today." Lyon lied. I was fine with him not coming. If he doesn't want to come, then he doesn't have to come. I grabbed some clothes and headed for my bathroom. I took a shower and did the usual ruiten. Once I got out of the bathroom, ready for the day, Lyon had already left. I went out of the building and went my way to the Fairy Tail guild.

As I got to the number one guild in fiore, I saw everyone was running every where. Oh its that time of year for their S-class wizard trials. I walked into the guild hall, it looks a lot different than the old building. I only saw Mira Jane, Lucy, and Wendy. Plus her exceed Carla.

"Hey guys wheres Gray?" I asked.

"Oh out on a job." said Mira.

"Ok I'll just hang with you guys then." I said sitting next to Lucy. "How are you guys?"

"I'm good thanks for asking." said Mira Jane with a smile spread on her face.

"I'm tired." Lucy said.

"I'm good thanks Ms Gwen." said Wendy.

"You know whats funny Gwen. Two of your form guild mates became guild members here. And you didn't." Mira Jane said.

"Wait which ones?" I asked.

"Gajeel Redfox and Juvia Lockser." Mira said answering my question.

"I never would have thought that Gajeel would join this guild." I said trailing off. "Are they both on jobs?"

"Juvia is with your brother. And Gajeel is over there." Mira said pointing in Gajeels direction. I got up and walked over to him. Gajeel had an exceed with him too. Wow when did he the cat.

"Gajeel there's a girl coming this way." said the exceed. He turned around and his eyes practically popped out of his head.

"Gwen! I haven't seen you since we were in Phantom Lord." Gajeel exclaimed knockling my head.

"Ow would you please stop. I heard you and Juvia joined here." I said.

"Yeah and she stalks your brother." I gave him a frightened look. Jeez Juvia you're crazy girl. "By the way this is my exceed Pantherlily."

"It's nice to meet you Gwen Fullbuster." said the cat.

"Nice to meet you too. This is all so weird to me right now." I said laughing a bit. I turned around to see my brother coming through the doors. "Gray!"

"What are you doing here Gwen?" said Gray. Juvia came in after him.

"So now I can't miss my older brother and pay him a visit." I said placing my hand on my hips. "Hi Juvia!"

"Gwen it has been so long!" She said coming up to me and giving me a hug.

"I hear that you like, no stalk my brother." I said. Her face went red. "Gray you better be nice to my old friend."

"Dammit Gwen!" Gray said. I started to laugh.

"Well I got to go. It was really nice to see you guys again. Gray make sure you become a S-class wizard before I see you again." I said leaving that guild hall. Wow that weird that they joined Fairy Tail. Now to find Totomaru. Maybe not. I wasn't that close to him as I was with Gajeel and Juvia.