Chapter 12: Being thanked

All the allied forces girls were getting ready for the party sorta thing Caitshelter was throwing. Erza seemed to be out of it, and Wendy was very happy to be back at caitshelter. I have no clue what Lucy was doing. And me and Sherry were done getting ready. We all had bandages on because of our wounds, how else would we treat our wounds. I know Wendy has healing power. She actually healed us first, but that won't take more effect till later.

"Do we really have to get all dress up?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's polite to get dressed up if they're through a party in our honor." said Erza. I grunt.

"I hate this!" I complained even more.

"Well deal with it Gwen." said Sherry. I glared at her. We adventually were all dressed up and went to go meet up with the boys. Sherry and I walked over to where Lyon and Jura were. Lyon and Jura looked at us but Lyon turned around around.

"What up with Lyon?" I whispered my question to Sherry.

"Maybe he got a nose bleed." Sherry said. I was laughing on the inside. Yay nose bleeds! We got to where our guild mates were. And I didn't bother to see whats up with Lyon. Same as Sherry. Lyon turned back around and he looked perfectly fine.

"Who got you to wear a dress. This is nothing like you." said Lyon. I started to laugh.

"The other girls made me because its polite. Even if I didn't want to, Erza made me any way. Shes scary." I said.

"Gwen's affraid of Erza?" asked Jura.

"Well at that moment is was." I said admitting it as Caitshelter was thanking us, they as well told us they were just stay on this world for Wendy's sake. Oh ok. After Caitshelter told everyone everything that all disappeared. Wendy was calling out to her master, crying. This was a heart breaking scene. Erza tried to comfort Wendy. Sokn everyone went back to their guild halls. Where is Wendy going to go since hers disappeared. Just a few hours ago she was happy to be back at Caitshelter, and in a blink of an eye her guild was gone. Hopefully she finds a new guild soon, I guess.

Before we even left and Caitshelter told us all that stuff. Everyone was having a good time. And I found out that Sherry and ren from Blue Pegasus, had dated. Oh now I can use that against her when she says Lyon is hers. Mwahahaha. This advent will be a good sort of memory. Lyon and I, this is what I feel, got a bit closer. Between me having a hole in me because of his 'death'. And him telling me the detail I didn't know about myself. What is going to happen between me and Lyon in the future? That's one thing we need to see for ourselves.

"It feels so much better being out of that dress!" I exclaim happily.

"Oh c'mon Gwen you got to letlet your girly side out sometimes." Sherry said. Of course she would say that.

"I know for one that, Lyon like you in that dress." Jura said clapping Lyon on the back. Lyons face was bright red. He gave Jura an angry stare. I couldn't help but smile.

"I might just wear dresses more often if I get that reaction out if him." I said evilly. Lyon gave me a 'what the f***' face. I started to laugh. This has got to be the most entertaining conversation we've had. We stayed quiet the rest of the ride home.