shaylor #1

*not edited*
THIS IS BASED OFF OF NEVER BE ALONE BC THATS SONG REMINDS ME OF SHAYLORRR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
summary: taylor misses his baby boy. and see's rumors about shawn dating a fan, but shawn is traveling across the country and cant contact taylor through text or calls. so he has a surprise.
pairing: shaylor bruh
this was 1,859 words woah HOPE YOU ENJOY
----------------------------------------------
                      taylors pov

taylor- shawwwnnnn

taylor- shawn are you okay?

taylor- answerrr meeee

taylor- are you dead? no please dont be dead.

taylor- shawn please answer me im worried.

taylor- i saw that picture. please don't let it be true. baby boy i love you, i thought our love was strong....

taylor sighs as he finally puts his phone down. he has been waiting for a text from shawn, confirming that what he saw wasnt real.

            FLASHBACK
taylors laying on his  bed scrolling through his instagram feed as he sees a picture with shawn and a girl...
@shawnsmendesupdates  has shawn mendes finally found himself a girlfriend? read more to find out
www.enews.com/shawnmendes

   taylor reads through the whole article twice. not believing what he sees. he cant believe this him and shawn have been through so much together, shawn wouldnt do this. not the shawn he knows. maybe fame has changed him.

              FLASHBACK ENDED
taylor throws his phone at the wall with a frustrated groan. he decides to take a nap and will try to talk to shawn again once he wakes up.

                      shawns pov
"thank you everyone. warning you taylor (swift) has an awesome concert waiting for you. good night everyone!" i say into the microphone and the crowd screams.
i laugh as i walk backstage ready to meet sone fans. i sit down in a room and get ready for the mini meet&greet.
the guards bring in girls one group at a time.
everyone is so nice, i take pictures with all of them, pose with then, its all fun and hugging random people until this group of teenage girls come in. the security guard comes to me and tells me that this is my last group of girl. i thank him and turn to the excited girls. i see a mom all the way in the back looking annoyed. i guess she doesn't want to be here.

this one blonde girl with glasses came up to me. she gave me the biggest hug i have ever gotten. i smile and hug her just as tight. when she pulls away she looks up into my eyes. i smile and look down at her holding her small face in my big hands. i hear a camera go off, but i shrug it off. i tell her too stay strong and that i know whats shes going through. i saw her cuts on her arm when she went to hug me. i give her a kiss and the cheek and hug her again. she tells me that my songs save her and made her feel happy during her depression of her parents and friends not accepting her when she came out. i give her a soft smile and hug her one last time.

after the meet and greet i go into my dressing, onto my phone. i see that i have 6 text messages from taylor. i read through them. i frown at the last one, i start to get worried. i go on twitter and looked at my news feed.

{a/n- this is already 562 words and im not even halfway done...woahh}

i see the picture of the blonde girl and i. the one where shes looking up at me. i smile knowing that my music helped her. but then i look at the caption.
@shawnmendesupdates has shawn mendes finally found himself a girlfriend? read more to find out at www.enews.com/shawnmendes