shaylor #3

*not edited bc im lazy*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary- just read it pleaseeee

ships- shaylor

warning- really short probably idk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

third pov

shawn finally finds his way to the place he was going to. he finallly had a couple days off and decided he would surprise taylor at one of his meetups.

he was going to the one in pittsburgh since thats where his last show was at. (was it really? idk) the meetup was in a warehouse, and it was pretty big. shawn had to park about 5 blocks away because there were so many people here.

he was really proud of his taylor for various reasons. first off, he still continued to make people feel happy after magcon ended, which made shawn happy. and the fact that taylor matured so much over the years, but he still loved his crazy taylor.

shawn makes it to the entrance but not without many girls fangirling over him. he wanted to slap them all and tell them to wait for taylor, but shawn would never dare to do that. instead he took pictures with them and signed whatever they wanted. soon after 10 minutes before the meet and greet started all the girls got back in line to meet taylor.

shawn stayed in back wanting to be the last person to see taylor. he wanted to kiss him without many girls watching them. but that wouldnt matter he would still go home with taylor after anyways. it was finally shawns turn to meet taylor which for some reason he felt nervous about. yea maybe he hasnt seen taylor in a long time, but it was still the same taylor he fell in love with.

taylor looked to see the next person in line and nearly jumped out of his seat. (does he sit or stand? i dont remember) shawn smiled and jumped into taylors arms. the people around started cooing at the cute couple and escorted all the girls who were in front of shawn so the two boys can have their privacy.

taylor grabbed shawns face and kissed the shit out of him. (litterally bc the next thing taylor knew shawn had shit in his pants. jk) {SHUT UP CLARISSA YOU CANT JUST 'JK' AFTER YOU SAID THAT. wtf was wrong with me omg}

taylor lifted shawn up by his butt, which made shawn moan. taylor smiled into the kiss, pulled away and dropped shawn from his arms.

the boys probably stared into eachothers eyes for a long (periodically) time, but they both didnt care. "you dont know how much i  missed you", shawn whispered into taylors ear. "trust me babe, i missed you way more than you will ever miss me." shawn just smiled and nuzzled his  head into taylors neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-TODAY MY FRIEND ASKED ME TO MOAN AND I DID, BUT I GUESS I DID IT PRETTY LOUD BC THE WHOLE CLASS INCLUDING MY CRUSH LOOKED AT ME

-WAS THIS GOOD? OR NO BC I KINDA SORTA WORKED HARD ON THIS

'REQUEST'

*clarissa x.