shaylor #3 part two

summary- continuation from the last shaylor one shot

pairing- shaylor

warning- terrible attempt of smut whoops

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

third pov

shawn moans as taylor grinds on shawn. taylor slips a hand under shawns shirt feeling his boyfriends six pack. shawns mouth goes to taylors neck, sucking on his adams apple.

taylor grabs the bottom of shawns shirt and pulls it over his head. taylors head trails down shawns chest down to his pants. he comes up to suck one of shawns nipple, making shawn moan. shawn puts a hand in taylors hair and tugs lightly. this drove taylor crazy.

taylor pushes shawn on the bed and immediately pulls down shawns pants. "too. much clothes." shawn says while trying to take off taylors shirt. taylor laughs, sits up, and takes off his shirt along with his jeans.

taylor begins sucking on shawns neck leaving a noticeable hickey. "babe, i have a show tomorrow" taylor just sucks harder. shawn moans and sneaks a hand in tays boxers.

taylor gasps and grabs shawns hand. "you know the rules, no touching unless i say so" shawn nods and bits his lip. he couldnt help it taylor was so hot when he got angry. taylor continues what he was doing and uses his hands to rub shawns dick.

shawn gasps at the unexpected action. taylor pulls down his own boxers along with shawns. no matter how many times taylor sees shawn naked he cant help himself but to stop what hes doing and just stare. shawn was perfect in taylors eyes, perfect hair, perfect smile, perfect face, perfect biceps, hot abs, perfect dick, just perfect everything. and taylor cant explain how happy he is that shawn is all his and no one else's.

taylor goes over to the bag next to the bed and pulls out a bottle of lube and gives it to shawn. "here babe, you put it on", taylor says with a smirk. shawn gets a little too excited and he puts lube on his hands, taylor has never let shawn do this, but taylor couldnt help it. shawn was also happy taylor let him do this, taylor has always been the dominant one in the relationship. but taylor would let shawn pleasure him every once in a while. and shawn was perfectly fine with that.

shawn places a shaky hand on taylors dick and rubes up and down, spreading the lube over the small portion of his boyfriends dick. taylor moans at the gentle touches, shawn was taking his time and taylor wasnt patient.

he grabbed shawns hand and rubs it on his dick, harder and faster than shawn was doing it. shawn became flustered at the sight of his boyfriend using his hand to pleasure himself. shawn almost came right then and there.

taylor quickly finished and flipped shawn over so he was on his stomach. taylor got harder at the sight of shawn sticking his cute little ass up in the air waiting for taylor. he grabbed shawns thighs and kissed the back of shawns thighs. taylors mouth eventually moved up and henstarted nibbling on shawns ass. shawn became a moaning mess as taylor moutg became closer and closer to his asshole.

taylor stopped, leaving shawn confused. until taylor placed him dick into shawn, he moaned and pushed his ass back making taylor deeper into shawn. both boys became a moaning mess, shawn pushing his ass backwards and taylor thrusting into him. shawns moans became shorter as he was close and taylors thursts became more weak. "im close" shawns says. taylor nods and says ' me too babe. together."

shawn waits for taylor to give him the sign to come.when he did taylor came inside his boyfriend and shawn into taylor hand that was rubbing his dick.

taylor pulled out and snuggled into shawn who was sweating like crazy.

"we need to wash up"

"round two?" taylor asks with a smirk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS IT?

I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THE ENDING BUT IM SORRY

i promised you guys this so here it is

ilysm

-clarissa

x.