jolinsky #2

*not edited*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
summary- jj and jack are best friends, but they also are the nerds of the school and get bullied. but that changed one day.
pairing- JOLINSKY
---------------------------------------------
third pov

jj and jack are heading to their lockets after 3rd period. as they are walking they talk about anything and everything. they go from the math homework to what they ate for breakfast.

when they reach their lockers jack is about to ask jj a questions, but jj gets pushed up against the lockers, by the one and only sammy wilkinson

jack immediately gets pushed up against the lockers too by sammys follower, skate maloley.

skate and sammy were jj and jacks bullies, of course the whole entire school made fun of them too, but skate and sammy the worse.

jack wouldnt be surprised it the two bullies actually liked each other. with the time they spent together, they might as well be boyfriends.

"so fag, hows your day been? shitty like you? hah probably." sammy said tightening his grip on jj's shirt.

"jack, arent you gonna help your pretty little boyfriend? who am i kidding your as weak as a baby" as soon as skate said that jack was furious. he actually does like jj but he hasnt told him yet, hes waiting for the perfect moment.

jack decided he had enough of this. he looks  over at jj and see him on the floor with sammy on top of him punching him. the sight in front of jack made him angry. yes he did see this many times before, yes he wanted to beat sammy up everytime. he never did, he was too weak. but today he had enough of it.

jack turned around and punched skate square in the face. (square up. okay bye) jack heard a crack and he winced, that got to hurt. at this moment sammy was shocked. the little jack gilinsky finally fought back, but samny didnt like that it was skate. (hehe skammy af)

sammy got off of jj and went to punch jack but he blocked it and punched him in the gut. now this caught the whole schools attention, no one can beat up sammy, either they are too scared or sammy already beaten them up.

jj got off the ground to try and grab jack off sammy. "jack! please stop!"
jack stopped once he saw blood coming out of sammys nose.

he looked up at jj and lead him away from the crowd to the bathroom. he picked up jj and set him on the sink.
he wet a paper towel and started dabbing the places on jj's face where it was bleeding.

jack stopped for a moment to admire jj. even though his face was all bruised up he still looked perfect. he loved the way jj's eyes looked in the light. a bright ocean blue...he could stare at them all day. and his smile, where would jack start. his smile made jack smile even at his worst times.

jj started getting uncomfortable under jacks stare. he saw how jacks gaze went to his lips. jj smiled and leaned in. jack was surprised to say the least, but he kissed back. jj wrapped his arms around jacks neck. jack tapped jj's thighs, and jj wrapped his legs around jacks waist. jack grinded on jj. (does that make sense? i dont know) that made the blond boy moan, jack took this opportunity to slip his tongue in jj' mouth. 

jack starting kissing down jj's neck. he starting sucking and bitting down on jj's neck. the boy was a moaning mess. he picked up jack head and kissed him again.

they were out off breath by the time they pulled away. jack smiled his goofy smile and jj just blushed. jack put hus finger under jj's chin and quickly pecked his lips.

"jack?"
"yea"
"uhm w-will you be m-my boyfriend?"

jack looked at jj. "of course babe"  jj blushed at the word babe.

jack picked up jj off the sink and grabbed his hand. they heard a moan and looked at each other. they looked at the door to see skate holding sammy up, they were kissing. they went into a stall and didnt even notice the other couple.

jack grabbed jj and leaded him out of the bathroom. they grabbed their books, they were already late to class so they just took their time.
---------------------------------------------
•I DIDNT INTEAD for this TO BE LONG WHOOPS this is probably one of my favourites
•i still have another long shaylor one hehe
•uhm idk what to say except that I DIDNT UPDATE ON SHAWNS BIRTHDAY IM SORRY
-clarissa
x.