shaylor #3726829292idk

*not edited bc lazy*

summary- taylor;poor but happy
shawn; rich but depressed
pairings- shaylor
notes- uhm hope you enjoy?
{btw shawn is 20 and taylor is 19. okay?}

third pov

taylor walks down the streets with the biggest smile on his face. he says hi to people just to make their day, if someone was down taylor wanted to be the one who picked them up. and thats when he ran into a certain 20-year-old man named shawn.

taylor noticed him on his way to his 'house', id thats what you call it. he lives in the abandoned house on the corner of  Los Angles Ave. people never really pay attention to it, instead looking at the brand new white houses that filled the block.

taylor lives there  with his best friend, brooke. {a/n: no one in particular, just a random name} those two have been inseparable since high school. taylor likes to think they will be best friends for life, hence everything they have been through together.

they spend every moment of everyday together, trying to get money. except wednesdays, on that day the two friends agreed they should have a day by themselves. so they dont get tired of each other, which neither thinks they will do  so.

on wednesdays, taylor  walks around town, smiling and just being nice to people who he thinks looks like need a kind gesture. but it was a special wednesday when a 20-year-old man never smiled back. which is odd for taylor, no one can resist such a genuine smile.
(shut up taylor no one likes a cocky boyfriend)

taylor, intrested in the man, looked for him every wednesday at the same location. shawn never seemed to notice the smiling boy, which mad taylor try harder to get shawns attention.

neither boys held a conversation, hell, shawn never even looked in taylors direction. thats probably the reason why taylor wanted to make the man notice him, does not matter how.

~-~

someone please make this into a book. k thanks . i honestly dont know what else to write so there let your imagination run wild. let them have baby making time and have shaylor babies and be happy together or have them hate each other for the rest of their lives.

-clarissa