catthew #2

*not edited*

summary - cater gets his first (?) tattoo. he takes matthew for support
pairings- catthew,  little talk of shaylor
punk! taylor bc taylor obviously has to be in all my one shots
notes- this is just a little one shot around 300-400 words. but a 1000-1200 one is coming tomorrow

matthew and carter walks hand in hand into the tattoo parlor. when you walk into the place, the walls are covered in wood, much like a wood cabin. there were black and white pictures of forest and trees. to the side was a desk, behind the desk was two sketchings of  the tattoos peoole could get.

carter came prepared and knew what he wanted to get. he was going to get a matching tattoo with matthew. but matthew was going  to wait with getting the tattoo until he was comfortable with the idea. they were going to het arrows on in the inside of their arms. [on the side]

the bells rings from the two boys opening up the door and a boy with tattoos and a bandana comes walking from the back.

"hey, you must be carter. 4 o'clock right?"

carter nodded, "yea, thats me"
taylors eyes trail to matthew, "support?" he questions. the two boys blush and carter nods.

"dont worry, i brought  support the day i got my firs tattoo. shawn, he was very shy and didnt like the idea of getting ink permanently marked on your skin."

matthew looks up, "mendes? shawn mendes?"
"yea, do you know him?"

he nodded, " yea, we go to school all together. he is a really sweet boy."
"mhm yea he is"

"well i guess you want this tattoo done with, so what are you thinking about getting?" taylor questions.

"uh, i was thinking about getting an arrow on the inside of my arm." carter says unsure

"okay well, lets go to the back, and get you started" taylor leads the pair to the back.

the process goes well, matthew was clutching on to carters hand. matthew was more nervous than carter, which was unusual because carter was getting the tattoo, not matthew. but he just cares about carter and doesnt want any carter to go through pain.
also, if carter gets the tattoo then matt will feel pressured to get it, but carter keeps on telling matt that he doesnt have to get it if he diesnt feel comfortable.

the boys went home after thanking taylor for the patience and the wonderful tattoo. and maybe the boys did come a week later for matthews tattoo.

ew i hate writing dialogue. but you gotta do it. did you like this? i thought i was a cute little one.  but i cant wait till you guys read tomorrows one shot, i hope you like it.

btw i think i might update this book every weekend, so if you dont see anything up, feel free to message me telling me to get my act together.

request?
-c

words-498