shaylor #2

taylor will forever give me chest pains
*not edited*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
summary- shawn decides to go to starbucks
pairings- shaylorrrrr
warning- this is short bros but more text one shots
---------------------------------------------
shawns pov
i get out of my car and walk my way into the local starbucks.

i get in line after an old lady, a couple, and a women. i take my phone out and just go on social media to pass by the time

after the women leaves i go and order. i look up at the menu ignoring the boy at the counter. "uhm can i get a Iced Chai Tea Latte please. and add a cookie."
"okay what size?" i hear a slight country accent say  "grande please, and yes i would like the cookie warmed up" i say and look at the boy.

he looks up at me and i almost came in my pants. holy shit this guy is sexy.

"okay, that will be 10.46$" he says while smiling. jesus if he only knows what he does to me.

i hand him a 20$ bill. "keep the change" i look at his name tag "taylor"
"oh no im sorry but i cant" he argues while handing me the change.

"okay, ill keep it only if you go on a date with me" i wink at him. he blushes and nods his head "i would love too"

"uhm excuse me, i have somewhere to be. so could you please hurry up" a guy says behind us.

"oh yes of course ill be right with you"
taylor writes something on my cup and hands it over. he winks at me and takes the order of the guy who was behind me.

i wait for my iced tea. an old lady calls my number and i go up to get it. she looks at what taylor wrote me and smiles. "hes a keeper, hes one of the nicest boys who ever worked here."
i blush and say thank you and head out. when i get into my car i read what Taylor wrote
call me cutie ;) cant wait for our date
528- 867-5309
---------------------------------------------
uhm this is almost to like 1k like okay wow 747 reads
•i dont know what to write so this is probably the shortest authors note...
~request?
-clarissa
x.