cash #1

*not edited*

summary - nash being a little tease
pairing- just cash in this i swear
notes- they are in still in magcon in the story so... and hayes is traveling around with them

third pov

the boys are on a private jet heading from texas to california  for their next meet up.

so far the plane ride has been going great, since they finally got their private jet. everyone except shawn, cameron, and nash were sleeping. nash thought of an idea and asked cameron if he could lay his head on his lap while he falls asleep.

shawn let out a giggle because he shipped cash, they were so cute. cameron obviously said yes and almost immediately regretted it when nash put force on his dick. {a/n; okay so i dont know if i should use penis or dick, so im using dick bc penis seems too formal.}

shawn watched as camerons face turned red as nash made himself 'comfortable', and moved his head around. nash smirked once he felt camerons dick poking his head. eventually nash fell asleep and cameron was left there to suffer.

~

the plane landed and the boys piled into the van that was waiting there to take them to the hotel they were staying at. the van only seated
nine people, so someone had to sit on someones lap. and nash could not lose this opportunity so, he volunteered to sit on camerons lap.

of course shawn laughed, remembering the incident that happened on the plane, and felt bad for cameron. because when nash is out to do something, he does it and he does it good. {a/n; wtf does that make sense?}

of course the ride to the hotel took about an hour, so cameron was in a ride for torture.

~

not much happened on the ride, nash would say. but cameron would tell a completely different story. nash could not have sat on camerons lap with more force. cameron had to hold in a moan at the action, but he couldnt stop his dick from going hard. {a/n: sorry for so many a/n but dicks are so awkward ugh, but you gotta love them}

nash put his head back on camerons shoulder and once again got 'comfortable' in cams lap.
cameron held himself back from kissing nashs neck, but never knew how long he could contain himself. nash felt camerons hard-on, and could not stop a little moan slipping through his lips.

nash was embarrassed to say the least, he was supposed to be the strong one, the one who could contain himself. but now he felt like he failed, but that only made him work harder.

~

earlier in the year the boys decided to keep the room pairs the same, so it was shawn/taylor, the jacks, aaron/hayes, cameron/nash, and carter/matthew.  cameron could not go through whatever else nash had planned so he begged carter to switch with him. carter agreed and told matthew that he was switching.

that night cameron fell asleep in peace, not worrying about what would happened next with nash. oh, but he was in for a ride in the morning. {a/n: literally, if you know what i mean *wink wink*}

~

nash got up at the crack of dawn planning his next attack. he knew cameron always wakes up the latest, so he already knew what his next plan was. to wake up cameron.

the boys all got up at 7 o'clock, and of course cameron was still sleeping so nash volunteered to wake him up.  nash straddled cams waist, and began jumping up and down trying to get cameron up.

nash prayed to god that no one walked in right now, he would have a lot of explaining to do.  at this point cameron woke up, with a hard-one, again. but he didnt open his eyes, or tell nash to get off, two could play this game.

nash almost screamed when two hands grabbed his waist, he stopped jumping from the force on his hips. cameron used a hand to guide nashs fave down to his.

he licked from nashs collarbone to his ear. "now, lets get up, i bet the boys are waiting on us" he whispered. he pushed nash off and headed towards the bathroon to take a shower. nash sat there for a minute just going over what happened. there was no way he was going to let cameron win. so, nash decided he needed a shower too.

~

nash quietly opens the unlocked door and begins taking off his cloths. cameron, oblivious to what was happening, began think about what happened between nash and him.  cameron could not help himself when he became a little hard from the thought of  nash alone, damn he was whipped.

{a/n; *cough* mature *cough*}

cameron began rubbing the tip of his dick, thinking of nash while doing so. and of course, nash was peeking through the curtains, almost moaning at the sight. but he has to keep his cool and continue with the plan.

cameron was so caught up in what he was doing he never realized or heard nash come in the shower with him. at the moment nash stepped in, cameron let out nashs name.

nash was shocked really, he knew he was teasing cameron, but never thought cameron would do this and think about him. nash became flustered and started kissing camerons neck from behind. cameron wrapped him arm around nashs neck after turning around to see who it was.

nash left little kisses he and there, whispering "mine" after almost every kiss. he let his hand trail down camerons stomach, getting closer and closer to camerons painfully hard dick.

nashs hand eventually got to the tip and he began rubbing slowly. this drove cameron crazy, he moaned at nashs action and thrusted his hips forward. nash held back camerons hips with one hand and tsked at the older boy.

cameron took control and pushed nash against the shower wall. nash groaned at the force but it quickly turned into a moan as soon as camerons hand went down to his dick.

nash came in five short minutes, which might off turned into a quick fuck with 'i love you's each time the two boys came. and maybe that started the greatest love story anyone has ever known.

and maybe matthew owed shawn $50 because shawn knew what was going too happened and might have took advantage out of it. it was not his fault the boys made him go and tell nash and cameron to hurry up, and he heard exactly wat was happening.

guys, i finished this one shot. it might have taken me all day but i did it. im proud of myself.

story time
okay so yesterday one of my friends called my crush over and he was like 'im coming' and of course we laughed bc we are dirty minded little shits. and me, being an awkward person, was all like 'me too'. bc im dumb and i say that to everything. so yea, it was awkward between us three for like five minutes. oops

anyways hope you all like this, i worked hard on this and i really like the way this turned out.

BTW CAN SOMEONE WRITE ME SMUT? lol please message me if you can {i will give full credit to you}

request?
-c
words- 1240