Chapter 4. Hello Luke.

Fletch_Wins: Luke?

Fletch_Wins: it's 3am

Fletch_Wins: but I really need to talk to someone

Fletch_Wins: please wake up

Fletch_Wins: I'm going to ring you, there's a better chance you'll answer

Incoming call from Fletch_Wins

Call accepted.

(a/n Luke on the phone will be in bold text, "Fletcher" will be italics)

"hello?"

"Luke?"

"Yea, sorry who's this?"

"Fletcher, sorry you probably didn't look at the screen when you answered, I'll just let you go back to sleep"

"No no! It's okay, what's wrong?"

Fletcher bit his lip to stop the tears from falling down his face, he was stronger than this.

"Justin he went out with his friends and he came home drunk and he hit me but he apologised but my eye hurts really bad"

"Fletcher! I told you that you need to report him, are you okay?"

"I can't report him Luke! I can't- I love him too much"

"Fletcher, please you're going to end up going into depression and just being so upset like me.. And you helped me and I want to help you, before it's too late y'know?"

Fletcher felt warm liquid seem from his eye, he was bleeding and he was positive he had a black eye by now.

"Thank you Luke, if it's not too much to ask will you stay on the phone with me please"

"Of course.. Wait- where's Justin?"

"He passed out a few minutes ago on the couch"

"Oh.. Okay, well what do you want to talk about?"

Fletcher smiled at how nice Luke was, he wished Justin was like that.

"You can tell me about school and your friends"

"well Im practically a nobody in school.. Um I've got two friends 'Calum and Michael, I think they're together but I don't think they're going to tell anyone, I'm not really popular in school, get picked on abit but I suppose everyone does so it's okay"

"I'm so sorry Luke, and your friends sound sort of nice, and if you get picked on you should report it"

"Why should I report it when you won't report your abusive boyfriend?"

"Oh my sorry Fletcher I didn't mean that. So sorry my mouth just let words out"

"It's okay, I kind of deserved that.."

"You didn't I'm just a bitch. Sorry"

"You are not, it's fine honestly stop apologising."

"Let me make it up to you or something, I've actually been told I'm a rude person. I dunno"

"I think you speak your mind, and if you really want to make it up to me then you can sing to me"

"I can't sing Fletcher"

"You can try, and it'll help me fall asleep"

"Okay, but no laughing okay.."

"I promise"

"Do you have a song you want me to sing?"

"Uhm, well my mum used to sing 'Imagine' or 'Your story' to me when I was little, she's not home now so I can't really ask her to that"

"I know Imagine I'll sing that if you want"

"Yes please"

"Okay so um..Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try, No hell below us, Above us only sky, Imagine all the people Living for today.."

Luke's voice was soft, and man did he lie? Saying he couldn't sing, Fletcher begged to differ.

"Imagine there's no countries it isn't hard to do nothing to kill or die forever no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace..."

Fletched smiled even though Luke couldn't see him, he enjoyed this. Justin would never sing to him to fall asleep in the middle of the night, Justin would only sing when he was drunk which would end with Fletched being bruised or bleeding or both. And then a couple of 'I'm so sorry baby's and 'It's okay you didn't mean it'.

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us, And the world will be as one"

Fletched hummed along to Luke's singing, not even wanting to interrupt him and tell him he missed out on a verse. He could feel himself falling slowly into a slumber.

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us, And the world will be as one"

Fletcher had now fallen asleep, he was well too lazy to wake up and hang up the phone. Luke could tell he was asleep by the soft snores that left the boys mouth and breathed out through the phone.

"Goodnight Fletcher, If Justin can't love you, I will"

And to say that Fletcher didn't hear any of that, would must certainly be a lie.

*******
This chapter gave me feels, uhh Ashton why you know tell Lukey that you is no Fletcher you is Ashton you big numnum.