Chapter 9.

If the boys aren't texting eachother the chapter doesn't say 'Hello Luke' or 'Hello Fletcher'

Luke's POV

I woke up to sound of loud beeping and a pounding headache.

I took in my surroundings, a hospital. It hadn't worked.

"For fuck sake!" I yell and feel my heart rate monitor start to beep quicker. I start to rip all the wires from my chest and proceed to get out of the bed.

My hands are held down and I look to wear I'm strapped to the bed.

"What the fuck!" My heart beat is uncontrollable now and I somehow manage to slip my hands from the straps, as soon as I get up three nurses run into the room as well as my mum.

The nurses bring me back to bed and I try escaping from under their strong hold but I had no control.
(A/N *slaps knee* get it?)

"Mum please!" I say desperately looking at my sobbing mother.

"No Luke this is your third time, you need help.."

The first time I tried to commit was when I moved to my new school, I was thirteen and I made a Facebook page, I got bullied for dying my blonde hair brunette.

People used to write horrible thing on my Facebook wall, I remember how I did it, I just cut way too deep And by deep I mean deep. I had ripped the skin apart on my arm almost to the point my bone was showing. I had to get surgery.

The second time was after Josh, believe it or not but we were dating, he wasn't anything like this before, he wanted to keep quiet about our relationship but I told Michael and of course the big mouth didn't keep quiet.

Josh had found out and almost beat me to death, I remember him having a gun in his house for 'safety' and I limped home with it I had pointed it at myself but Calum and Michael just came in right before I pulled the trigger.

"I don't need help mum I just want to die.." I tell her after the nurses strapped my hands back to the bed and attached all the wires again.

"Luke I just.. Why would you even do this?" Mum shook her head in disbelief as she sat in the chair beside the bed.

"Josh.." I mumble.

"I swear Luke! He's all you care about, what about me?"

"What about you?! What about me! Mum I want to be happy can't you see I'm not happy here." I felt the tears streaming down my face, I wanted to wipe them away but I couldn't not with my hands tied down.

"Luke I just need you here, don't go anywhere okay?"

"Okay." I whisper not sure if I was telling the truth.

"No Luke promise me.. Please"  mum clasps my hands with hers and I close my eyes just wishing and praying that I was dead.

"I promise.."

Ashton's POV 'Fletcher'

"Guys he's not answering any of my messages!" I sigh in frustration pulling at my long hair.

"Maybe because you're lying about who you are..?" Louis asks not fully paying attention and just cuddling into Harry's side.

"Stop making me feel like a third wheel and listen to my problems you selfish people!" I say in disbelief. Staring at the couple in front of me that weren't listening.

"Look Ash, what do you want us to do? You lied to him about who you were, not our fault.." Harry mumbles and I swear he's asking for a right slap.

"He doesn't know that.."

"We'll fix your problems and let me enjoy my sexy boyfriend" Harry winks at Louis and I flip him the bird before receiving a text from Justin.

Justin:
Hey baby you wanna go out for dinner tonight?x

Me:
Meh.. K

Justin:
K?

Me:
can you fuck off for once okay and stop suffocating me.

Justin:
Sorry..xx

I wish I had a normal life. I knew I was going to be in trouble off Justin when I come home.

But I was too busy thinking of Luke to care.

This is dedicated to those lovely people who commented yesterday and really wanted an update x