Chapter 13. Hello Luke.

Um okay I live in Ireland and so I don't really know anything about Australia but I'll try..

Luke's Point of view

Myself and Michael had arrived at the little coffee shop called Four Birds, we've been in Darwin for two days already and we've been to see some places but that's not what we were here for.

Calum couldn't come due to his mother going into labour but he was constantly texting Michael making me feel left out, as always.

"Are you sure he's going to come?" He hummed drinking his coffee.

"He promised.. He has too"

Michael gave me an unsure look but nodded before his phone started ringing.

"It's Ca-"

"Just take it.. I don't mind"

He gave me a sorry look before answering the phone and walking to the toilets.

Luke_is_a_penguun: Where are you?

Luke_is_a_penguin: if you weren't going to show up you could have told me before having me fly down here

Luke_is_a_penguin: seriously Ashton

Luke_is_a_penguin: if that's even your real name

Luke_is_a_penguin: you know what forget it.

Luke_is_a_penguin: it was all too good to be true.

Fletch_Wins: I'm sorry

Luke_is_a_penguin: really Ashton?

Luke_is_a_penguin: that's all you can say..

Luke_is_a_penguin: bye.

Luke sighed before putting his phone away and just stirred his spoon around in his tea.

Michael came out of the toilet a few minutes later.

"Joy had a girl"

"Another one? Calum's going to be mad" I giggle just imagining Calum's face when he found out.

"I don't think he really mind, he got to choose a name for her so he's pretty happy"

"What'd he chose? Probably something like Calicia or Mali number two" I joke and mentally high five myself. I am funny.

"Nope, actually her names Shayna"

"That's a really beautiful name" I nod at Michael before finishing my tea.

"Yeah.. Calum's got really good taste"

"Especially in boys" I wink and Michael turns a ruby red colour.

"We're not together"

"Well it's been like fifty years, if one of you don't make a move I'll do it for you and you know how embarrassing I can get"

"Ugh no Luke, I'll just wait.. I don't mind really"

He's lying but before I say another thing he changes the subject.

"Ashton?"

I sigh and hand Michael my phone so he can read the conversation.

"So I take it he's not coming?" I shake my head.

"Sorry for making you come all the way over here" we make our way towards the exit Michael leaving a few notes on the table.

"It's fine Luke, we haven't been alone together to take a trip as friends in like two months" I smile at Michaels reassuring look before we walk to our hotel that was only five minutes from the coffee shop.

"What times our flight?" I ask him as we step into the elevator.

"Seven in the afternoon"

"And what're you going to do tomorrow?" I ask as we step out on our floor.

"I think I might get Calum like a present or something you know.. As friends"

I smirk at him "friends"

"Shut up, I don't think he wants anything serious so we're just friends!"

"Whatever you say Michael.." I open our room door with the card and toe off my shoes before plopping down on the bed.

"Do you want anything to eat?"

"Nah, I'm good" Michael nods before opening the fridge.

There's a knock at the door and I pout at Michael.

"Fine I'll get it.." He mumbles.

"Um.. Luke, it's for you"

I groan getting off the bed and stomping towards the door.

I face a person I'm not sure I've seen before.

"Luke?"

But that voice.. I've heard it before.

"Ashton?!"

Such a short shītty filler chapter but I wanted a cliffhanger for you guys :)

Read comment vote