Chapter 6:

Emily P.O.V

Looking down I explain why I didn't go back and stayed here.

"On my 16th Birthay I got ready to go to school on Mike's car.We usually went with Jessica but she was going to get picked up by her boyfriend so it was me and Mike.I was excited that I would find my mate and then as I got into my car with my brother we got surrounded by a pack.The pack was the Heavy Stone Moon Pack.We got out and tried to fight them off but then many more came."

"Why were they attacking you?" Brianna asks me.

"They wanted me to be their Alpha's mate but I refused so they hurt my brother and took me away." she says her eyes tearing up. "They left him bruised and bleading and then as they kidnapped me I smelled my mate.Then soon enough my captors were attacked and I was saved by my mate.Daniel Hunter is my mate and if I leave him for more than a weak he'll die unless he and I reject each other."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
Brianna's P.O.V

Fu*k I forgot to reject Mike!

"WHAT!?" Emily asks me.

Sh*t I spoke out loud again. I think.

"He...he's my mate." I reply.

"Oh...my brother rejected you." she whispers and I nod silently.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
Later Emily and I go for a run.We can now mind link each other since I joined their pack so we decided to let our wolfs out for a bit.

'I can't belive he rejected us.' my wolf murmurs sadly and I nod in agreement as I push the thoughts from Mike away and run after Emily.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mike's P.O.V

"I've found my mate." I announce to my pack.

I hear murmurs of exitement and people wondering who she is.

"My mat-" I begin to say before Jessica interrupts me.

"You mean your rejected mate." she says glaring angrily at me.

"Yes...well you know I never wanted one since...Emil-" I start again but am interrupted again by my sister.

"DO NOT MENTION HER!SHE WAS KIDNAPPED AND MOST LIKELY KILLED!AND NOW YOUR MATE IS MISSING BECAUSE YOU REJECTED HER!!!" she yells at me.

"But I...I regret rejecting her..." I whisper quietly.

Jessica looks at me and calms down a little and her face softens for the first time since our 17 year-old sister has been missing and most likely dead by now.

"And I found out she's gone east so I want Four pack members to go with me." I say.

"I'll go." Jessica says.

"You can't.You know you can't leave your mate once you find him." I tell her and she sighs knowing it's true.

"Then what About Kevin, Max, and Mark." she suggests.

"Yeah, why not?" they say.

"Alright then.We leave in a couple of minutes."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
I know this chapter got lame at the end and I'm sorry about that but I just really wanted to update.

Please Comment Vote follow and share.

I'll try to update another chapter....