Chapter 11:

Briannas's P.O.V

The door slams and I cower back in fear.Then a man I recognize so well walks out from the darkness weaponless.Once I realize all I want to do is knock him down and beat him up.

It's my stepfather.

My father got my mom pregnant without him knowing so he left for a while.Then when I was born my stepfather got my mom pregnant and then left her alone for a whole year before he came back.But when he did he acted kinder and ended up marrying her.Then he changed completely showing his cruel side.He would go to work and then come back drunk and ended up beating my mom.Once in a while he would also hit me and I've got scars and bruises in my wrists that prove it.Then my dad came back.But unfortunately when he stoped to visit my mother he caught her and I being beaten and stepped up to protect us though he had no idea who I was.After my stepfather left my mom explained everything to him and she got divorced with my stepfather and then married my father.My half sister left with him when she found out the truth when she was ten and after that we didn't know a thing about her.

But my stepfather's last words or warning was 'I'll get revenge someday.'

And so I guess he did.

"Aren't you scared little one." my stepfather taunts.

"You wish!" I reply angrily.

"You should be." he says stepping closer "After all I did promise I'd get revenge."

"Well I'm not scared of someone like you!" I shot back.

"Oh really??" he yells pulling on my chains.

Then he shifts into his wolf and gets ready to beat me or kill me but someone knocks him away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

AND

FOLLOW.