Chapter 18:

Mike's P.O.V

We run as quickly as possible and it's a good thing we did 'cause as we run I stop abruptly and look straight in disbelief at my mate and the werewolf getting attacked. I fear for my mate to get injured so I just automatically freeze. The vampire attacks the other werewolf that seems familiar to me but not quite so much.....but I do remember her being...what was it? Jannet? Jessica? Jasmine? Yep that's the one. Jasmine falls to the ground hitting a tree. I look at her waiting for her to stand but she doesn't. The vampire shakes her head as she stands above Jasmine.

"Are you going to follow me without making any noise or are you going to make things hard?" she asks Brianna.

"I'll go." she says and steps forward walking. But then I notice the vampire creeping up ready to attack her.

SHE'S GOING TO KILL MY MATE!!!

With those words in my mind I quickly make up a plan and tell Matthew and he nods making me know he understands so I nod and step forward shifting into a............vampire.

It feels weird.

"Hey!" the vampire whirls around and sees me but she frowns.

"You look too weird to be a vampire. Aren't you a shapesh-" the vampire begins saying but doesn't finish.

"I forgot what I was saying." she mutters confused.

"How about I take those werewolfs to your.....prison while you go feast?" I suggest. My plan is working so far.

She frowns but nods as she runs away. However Brianna is glaring at me. I sigh shapeshifting back to normal surprising her.

"Mike!?" she exclaims.

I chuckle. "Yup that's my name." I reply and she rolls her eyes and then turns back to Jasmine.

"She okay?" I ask.

As in cue Jasmine stirs and sits up. "My head hurts." she says as puts her fingers on her temples.

"Hey I can watch her while you talk with Brianna." he suggests.

"Okay." I say as I walk towards Brianna.

"I'm so sorry for rejecting you. I thought it was the right thing to do. I didn't want to feel responsible again if you got hurt like when I lost my sister Emily." I say glancing towards Brianna. "I'm sorry."

"Will you forgive me?" I ask.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
Comment Vote Share and Follow.
(Been having a busy month. My best friend moving. Helping my mom out. Homework. Etc.)Sorry for not updating sooner!