Chapter 8:

Mike's P.O.V

"Emily!You're alive!" I screamed like a two year-old.

Yeah, I know don't judge me.I mean seriously....I hadn't seen my older sister for a year and almost a half.

"Yeah, I think I know that." she said sarcastically hugging me back awkwardly.

"Why haven't you've gone back!Jessica was getting so furious with me!" I asked once I pulled away from her.

"About that...." she began, then trailed off. "My uh mate Daniel, the Alpha of this packed saved me....and you know you can't leave your mate or they will begin hurting."

"SO YOU CHOSE YOUR MATE OVER ME AND JESSICA!" I screamed furiously at her.

"AND YOU REJECTED YOUR MATE JUST BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU'D BE PROTECTING HER WHEN YOU WERE ACTUALLY HURTING HER!" she shot back at me.

Ouch.Those words stung.

'Now you know how our mate felt!" my wolf growls at me.

"Oh NOW your talking to me?" I ask but my wolf stays silent once more.

"I...I did screw up but I'm going to change for her." I said in a whisper.

"You should leave now." she says looking at me.

I look up at her and nod tears already in my eyes as I turn away from her.

"I didn't mean.." she begins.

"Just leave me alone!" I shout back angrily at her as I walk quickly away.

But then I hear footsteps following me.

"Mike!Please...wait!" Emily pleads trying to catch up to me and I stop to wait for her.

"What?" I ask her coldly staring at her.

"I didn't mean it like that I mean-"

"Just leave it Emily." I tell her and turn away from her again but she grips my shoulder firmly.

"I meant you should find Brianna before it's to late." she says softly.

My anger vanishes as I embrace my sister into a hug.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
Brianna's P.O.V

I sigh as I lay down to rest next to a tree.

Should I go back to my mate?I wonder.

I begin drifting off when a piercing pain stings at me and I let out a scream.

It's so intense that I just feel like dying but then the pain leaves me and I breathe slowly.

In.Out.In.Out.

Then as I begin drifting off into sleep I catch a glimpse of two humans that smell like werewolves aproach me and then before I can regain consciousness something hard hits me and I black out.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
Comment Vote follow and share.

Since I've got three books to update I'm asking for any of the following options.

150 views in total(You're at 109)

Five new followers

And the last option is to.......

Two new votes (besides Live_love_dance31 and TimberWolf822) and four comments from anyone(as long as their are from different persons.)