Chapter 13:

Brianna's P.O.V

"Let's go to Jessica's house." I suggest.

"Really?House or mansion?" Jasmine teases me.

"Oh you know what I mean!" I say softly punching her arm.

"Ow." she says playfully rubbing her arm and glaring at me.

I laugh and say. "C'mon let's go!" But then I shift into my wolf and begin heading were my wolf instincts tell me to head towards.

Oh Sh**!I forgot to take my clothes off!They're the only pair I have!

I groan and begin sprinting as Jasmine quickly catches up to me.Then after a couple of miles of running the mate bond begins burning me and I bit my lip hard enough to draw blood so I don't scream but end up falling.I breathe heavily as Jasmine looks down at me worried.I'm okay. I try saying but it comes out as a groan.

'MATE!!!' my wolf screams at me with joy.

What the fu**!?

Then a pure black wolf comes into view.And just by it's strong scent I know it's an Alpha.So why did my wolf say he was my mate when Mike is my mate?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mike's P.O.V

I'm following my mate's scent until it becomes more stronger.

YES!!!I'VE FOUND HER!!!

I run into the clearing just to see her beautiful pure white wolf.I stare at her and then notice she's looking up ahead so I turn towards that direction and I see a pure black wolf exactly like mine.

He turns and runs towards my mate.Brianna stiffens but he just stares at her with his eyes filled with....LOVE!?A growl escapes my throat as I step up forward.Brianna notices me but she just takes a step back meanwhile the black wolf glares at me.

I then notice Brianna and another white wolf slowly creeping away.The black wolf suddenly notices me and chases after them.

WHAT THE HE**!?

I quickly mind link the others as I also chase after them.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'm so sorry for updating so late but as I said there will be late updates from now on because I have school now.Which means they leave me homework.BUT I FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO UPDATE SO YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!
COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

AND

SHARE!