Chapter 10:

Jessica's P.O.V

I'm so nervous.What if he rejects me?I wonder as I pace around in my pack's house.

My mate, Chris Rodriguez is now my boyfriend.Yeah, I've been going out with him.He still has no idea about me being a werewolf and him being my soul mate.

I've invited him over to dinner today and also thought of telling him.

I go upstairs and take a quick shower changing into a midnight blue dress and do my hair.Once I finish the door bell rings.

Oh my god he's here!

"Coming!" I shout out walking down and I throw open the door revealing my wonderful human mate.

"Hey." he says smiling at me.

"Hey." I respond nervously inviting him in.

"Why so nervous Jess?" he asks.

"I...I need to tell you something." I say looking down biting my lip.

"What is it?" he asks patiently.

"I...I am a werewolf and you...you're my mate." I say looking at him to see his reaction but he stays perfectly calm.

Did I actually tell him? I wonder.

He smiles and walks over to me and wraps his arms around me . "That's awesome." he murmurs into my ear.

What!?Why isn't he freaking out?

"My best friend is a werewolf and so is my girlfriend." he says laughing. "This is one strange world."

Yeah it totally is...

"That explains the mansion." he says chuckling. "Do you want to move in with me?"

"I...I can't leave my pack." I say biting my lip.

"Is there a way for me to join your pack?" he asks after thinking about it.

"Well you have to be a werewolf then accept or.....reject your mate which is me," I begin wincing at the word 'reject' " and finally the Alpha, my brother has to accept you into the pack."

"Okay and how do I turn into a werewolf?" he asks.

"There's two ways two be one.Either you are born one or you are bitten by one and the Moon Goddess accepts you or rejects you.If you get rejected then you...you die." I tell him.

"Let's do it then." he says tunrning me around so I face him.

"I...but It's risky!" I exclaim.

"So?It's worth a try." he replies.

"No!I won't risk it." I say firmly.

"Then I'll have to make you." ge says taking a step towards me as I back away.

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! I think backing away.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
DON'T

FORGET

TO

READ

MY

OTHER

BOOKS

DANGERENT

RESURGENT(SEQUEL)

DON'T GIVE UP

AND

DEMIGODS IN DAUNTLESS.

AND

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

AND

VOTE.