Chapter 17:

Mike's P.O.V

"Huh.. I almost forgot." he says cheerfully. "Happy 18th Birthay."

"Huh?" I ask stunned. "It's January 31, already?"

Matthew smirks at me shaking his head.

I sigh. Then a purple with dark blue light surrounds us and we just stare at it in confusion. Then it seems as if time froze and I hear a voice inside my head. 'Your special hidden ability will be: Shape Shifting into almost anything.' it says and then it disappears and I turn to look at Matthew.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
Matthew P.O.V

Time freezes in place as a voice fills my mind. 'Your special ability will be: To be able to put thoughts into other minds and make them belive it.' after that voice goes away time comes back and I look over at Mike.

"The moon goddess." we whisper in perfect unison.

After that shocking scene we exchange what we each experienced.

"Hmmm I wonder how they'll be useful." Mike mutters.

"You know we should run and catch up to them." I suggest. I don't need to say who them is because Mike understands that I'm talking about his mate and the other werewolf who neither of us recognize. Mike nods and we both begin running at full speed following their scent.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
Brianna's P.O.V

The vampire smirks at us as she walks around us.

"So, why are two female werewolves rooming around in these woods? Especially when one is the daughter of the most powerful Alpha?" she asks standing before us. "Not so smart is it?"

Before either of us can answer she continues with her nonsense little speech.

"Well it doesn't really matter 'cause now your going to die." she says showing her vampire fangs.

"Actually wouldn't it be the opposite? I mean it's two werewolves vs. One vampire. And your up against two daughters of the Most powerful Luna." Jasmine says.

The vampire looks over at Jasmine with an expression of disgust. "You're no daughter of the most powerful Luna nor the Alpha."

"Actually she is. She's my half sister." I interrupt.

The vampire just rolls her eyes. "Yeah, like I'm going to fall for that!" she exclaims as she advances on us.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN TWO WEEKS!!! *Hides and holds hand up to stop you all from throwing stuff*
BUT HOOLD ON! I UPDATED TWO CHAPTERS AND I'LL TRY UPDATING ONE TOMORROW!!!!!

GOALS*
*150 votes in total (Hoping to get these before my younger brothers birthay!)
*100 followers ( I have 53 right now :-( *Sigh*
*8 comments!

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT VOTE SHARE AND FOLLOW!