Life As Kid Me

(btw this is anime form just saying okay read now)

My life was pretty gloomy.I was a only child and didn't have friends.One day coming home from school my mom and dad where arguing I just ignored them and walked to my room.Then I heard a door slam I ran downstairs only to find my dad standing there yelling"Ya and don't come back!"he said.I went down even more."Um daddy are you okay"I said.My dad looked at me with a pissed face."This is your fault,you little shrimp"my dad said.He turned his bottle around to the neck and smashed it on my head.I cried the entire time but my dad just ignored me.I went to my room and locked the door.I took out every glass I had some scars in my face but I just left them alone.I was bleeding pretty bad so I took my shirts cut them and made them into bandages.I layed on my bed just crying in pain but nothing happened.The next day.I went to school thinking it would be better but it wasn't. Everyone laughed at the scars.They even started calling me Mad Mac because they though I was insane because of the scars.And it went on and on and on.Everyday I got abused by my drunk dad then one day I snapped.I was 17 almost 18 and I could live on like this so I ran away.