I'm Gonna Kill Him!

I looked across the street and I see Lloyd holding hands with another girl.I got so pissed and so sad.I dropped my ice cream and started running.I ran in front of a car."Hey watch it maniac"the man said.I made a fist I was pissed as hell but tears also came down my face.I ignored him and passed Lloyd who saw me and ran straight home.I locked my self in my bedroom.I fell on my bed and just soaked my pillow with tears.My phone rang but I ignored it.I took it out of my pocket and shut it down.I put my face in my pillow.I had memories of my past the beatings,the stupid times me and Mic had,and even my dad shooting him self,and the one of Lloyd asking me to be his girlfriend.I got so pissed and was so sad at the same time."Your gonna regret ever doing that to me Lloyd"I said.I got up and noticed the necklace was on the floor.I picked it up and the question crossed my mind again who do I love the most.I opened a drawer and put it inside the drawer.I walked outside and go into the kitchen.I grab one of Nicholas sword's.But I put it back.Then Michael and Nicholas crashed in through the door.Michael was on the floor and Nicholas was cheering."That was so much fun I haven't ran from the comes in months"Nicholas said."What you like running from the cops"Michael said."Yup its so much fun especially when they bring guns and start shooting at me because there so stupid I can die with bullets"Nicholas said.They both turned around and saw my crying face.I hide it and ran off into my room.I locked it again.I feel the tears up in my eyes again.But then the door knob starts to wiggles."Nicole open the door"Nicholas said."I'm not Nicole idiot"I said."Hey I'm not a idiot I'm a robot and I'm sorry I would always call you Nicole"Nicholas said."Well my names Mackenzie now"I said.He broke the door and then fixed it.I immediately covered my face."Get out"I said."Look you might remember anything from your other life which is normal but,I'm still your brother and I will still protect you no matter what"Nicholas said.I removed my hands from my face and smiled at him.

Nicholas P.O.V

I saw crying it destroyed me to see her cry.I wiped off her tear.I wrapped my arm around her and hugged her tight."Look don't let love get in the way of what you want,and maybe he was just using you so you would stop being a thief"I said."Maybe your right"Mackenzie said."I'm a robot of course I'am "I said.Mackenzie fell asleep so I put her on her bed.I walked back outside with Michael."Mic you have a crush on my sister don't you ?"I said.He got red."What no way"Michael said."You can't lie to me I'm a robot"I said."Right"Michael"said."Don't worry I wont kill you unless you break her heart"I said."I would never"Michael said."Good"I said."Hey um you can sleep in my room"Michael said."Okay"I said.I walked to his room.

Michael P.O.V

I was pissed as hell at what Lloyd did I wanted to kill him,but I couldn't do that,not that I couldn't that would destroy Mac.I went into her room and laided on the bed.I was pissed but I didn't want to do anything stupid.I looked up to the roof and wondered if she did like me or not.I moved closer to her."Mac ?"I said."What I'm trying to sleep"Mackenzie said."I..love you"I said."You do ?"Mackenzie said."Yes I do,and I wont let anyone hurt you"I said.I hugged her from behind and I fell asleep.

Okay sorry this was short and boring I had nothing else to write I promise the next one will be interesting so ya bye.