A New Person

I needed money.I walked around the city.I found a wanted sign.I walked in."Um I'm here for the job"I said."Um this is isn't a job this is where we inject you with a drug and we see what happens"A man said."Oh then I'll be leaving"I said."Wait we'll pay you 200 hundred each shot"the man said.I turned around and went back."Deal"I said.Day after injecting me with different shot.I got more and more money it was going all great.One day I was cruising around Ninjago city and went to the comic book store.I looked around but nothing interesting.Then I came across I boy in a green hoodie."Um hello" I said."Um hi"he said.He walked away."Well that was rude"I said in my mind.I walked around and didn't really find anything interesting.Then I heard the guy again."Oh come this is the last copy I have to have it"he said."Sorry you don't have enough"the guy at the counter said."Oh come on I'll pay you next time"he said."Sorry if I did that I would have to do it to all my other costumer"the man at the counter said.I wanted to help him but he was rude to me,oh who cares."I'm sorry I'm gonna have to sell it to him""the man behind the counter said.I ran next to the guy."Ill pay for him"I said."You will"the man behind the counter said."Yes I will"I said.I gave him the money and he bought the comic book."Um thanks he said."No problem,I'm Mackenzie by the way"I said."I'm Lloyd"he said."Um lets meet here again tomorrow so I'll pay you back"Lloyd said.He grab my hand."Hey you go a pen ?"Lloyd asked.I rummaged through my purse and found one.I gave the pen.Lloyd started to write something on my hand."That's my number in case if you want to call me if your running late"Lloyd said.I took the pen and wrote my number his hand."There now you have mine as well.The next day came and I went back to get a shot."Today we'll be injecting you with a shot that enhances the humans sense and let you learn every martial art well we think"the man said.They injected the shot and my mind went insane.Everything enhanced my vision my sent my touch everything! but I also felt like I was going a little insane and I was going evil.Everything went normal again.I started to laugh a little insane.They paid me and I left.I walked back to comic book store.I checked my phone but still no text or anything so I guess Lloyd was already there.I entered the store but I didn't see him anywhere.I waited for him.I got bored so I picked up a comic book about a villain named Harley Quin.She was madly in love with another villain named the Joker.I continued reading.I checked my phone again but nothing and Lloyd was still not here.I read about 5 of her comic books.I had enough I put back the comic book.I was walking to the door and then the bell rang it was Lloyd."Hey sorry I'm late I had to do something"Lloyd said."Alright at least your here"I said."Hey um how come you haven't ask for a autograph or a picture with me ?"Lloyd said."Why would I do that ?"I said."Huh? you don't know who I am."Lloyd said."No why are you a celebrity"I said.He leaned into my ear."I'm the green ninja the one who saved the world from the Preeminent"Lloyd said."Oh,that still doesn't mean I have to ask for your autograph I mean fan girls can be tough I don't want to annoy you"I said.He started to laugh."Thanks"Lloyd said."Hey of your the green ninja then why are you here?"I said."Hey I might be a hero but I do have a normal life"Lloyd said."I guess your right"I said."Hey want to meet here again tomorrow so we can keep talking?"Lloyd asked."Ya sure"I said."Um there's an ice cream place a couple of blocks away would you like to go with me?"Lloyd asked."Sure"I said.We went outside and walked to the ice cream shop.We talked along the way we got to know each other and not once did he ask about my scar across my eye.It was nice having a friend for once.We got there at the ice cream shop and got our ice creams.We left at the ice cream shop because it was getting late.It was dark but I didn't have any place to go.I walked around town everything was quite and dark.I kept thinking about that comic book.I was talking to my self in my head about her she was so bad ass."Man only if I could be like Harley Quin minus the all loving the Joker part"I said in my mind.I walked down a alley way by mistake I was so caught up in thinking of her I didn't even notice someone creeping up behind me."Hello little girl"the voice said.I panicked I didn't know what to do.I turned around and punched the man in the nose."Ahg! get her guys"the man said.Two other men come out of the shadows with guns.They started shooting.I dogged every bullet.They where out of bullet and charged at me.I ran to the end,it was a dead end the men where still chasing me.I ran up the wall and back flipped.I kicked both of them in the head and wiped them out unconscious.I picked up one of there guns.I turned around to find the first man with a gun aiming to my head."This i the end for you girl give me all your money or I'll shoot.I started to laugh."Go ahead shot me"I said.The man didn't shoot."That's what I though"I said.I shoot him in the head along with his other two friends.I dropped the gun."What did I just do,but that was fun,no that was insane,but it was so fun and insane"I said in my mind."I didn't know what was happening to me I would never do such a thing like that but it was so fun uh what was wrong with me I didn't know I think It had something to do with the drug they injected in me"I said in my mind.

(okay I hope you guys liked this long chapter I know its long I had to include a lot of stuff so hopefully next chapter is shorter btw Mackenzie well Mad Mac is inspired by Harley Quin in case you where wondering okay bye btw this is 1052 words)