Another Villain

I woke up tied to a chair."Let me go I don't have to be here"I said.I looked around and saw no one all I saw where needles and stuff inside bottle."Help me please I don't want to be here"I shouted."Oh can you shut up no one is gonna here you"someone said."Who said that ?"I asked."Me the one who kidnapped you"the man said."Why are you doing this ?"I said."Because I know that your Mad Mac and there's no time for villain's in this city"the man said.I started moving around trying."Stop moving around"the man said."No I need to escape"I said.He put a gun to my head.I started screaming.Then someone smashed in the window."HELP ME!"I shouted."Step closer and she gets her head blown to pieces"the man said.I didn't get a clear picture of his face."Please help me!"I said.I moved back and the guy shot me chest.Everything went black.I woke up in a hospital.My eyes where open but I couldn't talk."Hey Mac don't worry I'ma get you out of here"Michael said.He took out his wand and said some weird words.Everything stopped hurting.I got up.I saw Michael wounded with a shot on his arm and knee."Michael what happened why are you hurt ?"I asked."Well after the guy shot you I tackled him,we started fighting and he pushed me off and he shot me in the arm and the leg then a cast a spell on him and he got knocked out,then I carried you to the hospital"Michael said."Well thanks for saving me I would have been dead or drugged or mind controlled"I said."No problem"Michael.He took something out of his pocket it was a ring."Michael what are you no not now"I said."Mac chill its a promise ring"Michael said."Oh then whats the promise ?"I asked."That we'll be friends forever"Michael said."But we will"I said.We started into each others eyes its like nothing happened,then Lloyd ran in and hugged me."Mackenzie oh thank god I thought you dead"Lloyd said."I know me to that was scary"I said.Michael cleared his throat trying to get me attention."Jealous much"Lloyd said.Michael was got a little red."No"Michael said."Hey can you guys get out"I said."Why ?"Michael and Lloyd both said."Because I have to change"I said."Oh right bye we'll wait outside"Michael and Lloyd both said.I changed into my other close I just realized they had blood all over it.I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off clean.I walked back outside."Hey"I said."Hey Mac"Michael said."Hey Mackenzie"Lloyd said."Hope you guys weren't fighting over me"I said.They both got red."I wouldn't need to fight this guy I already charmed you"Lloyd said."Well who need charm when your her best friend"Michael said."Shut up"Lloyd said."No you shut up"Michael said."Dork"Lloyd said."Idiot"Michael said.They kept saying the same thing over and over.I got embarrassed so I smacked both of them in the head."Uh your both idiots stop screaming at each other like 5 year old's dammit sheesh"I said."Sorry"Michael and Lloyd said."Whatever"I said.I walked out.I walked home.I grabbed the necklace and the question crossed my mind again who do I love ?I walked around the house looking for Michael.He wasn't anywhere so I started to text him,he didn't reply to any."Where is he"I said.I ignored it and walked into town.As I passed everything I started asking questions."Maybe I should steal a motorcycle,it would be useful so I don't have to walk anymore "I said in my mind.I ran took the keys and start the bike.I drove off.I drove home because I had nothing better to do.I fell asleep.