Goodbye Old Friend

This takes place about a week later Lloyds still in the hospital just saying okay to the story...
Lloyds P.O.V
I opened my eyes,Mackenzie was sleeping in the chair,I looked to the clock it was still pretty early 7:00 am.I tried to scoot up but it hurt everything hurt,dammit I shouldnt have tried to make her jealous,dammit I wouldn't be here in the hospital,uh this is what I get for being an idiot.I put my hand to my stomach,eh dammit what was that knife made out of,and how the hell was that possible,I had killed that guy,uh my life's confusing.Especially being here in the stupid hospital.Mackenzie woke up.
Mackenzie P.O.V
I opened to find Lloyd smiling at me."Why are you so happy ?"."What a guy can't be happy to be with his girlfriend?"Lloyd said."Didn't look like it,it looked like you enjoyed being with that other girl better".
Lloyds P.O.V
"Okay it was a mistake,I admit it I was jealous that Michael got to spend so much time with you and not me,so I tried to make your jealous so you could hang out with me"." Wait so you where actually jealous ?"Mackenzie said."Yes,I was jealous"."Lloyd you don't have to be jealous I don't like Michael that way hes just basically family to me"Mackenzie said."Ya sure"."Totally,I like you better"Manckezie.Mackenzie wraps her arms around me,I hold back the pain,it kinda felt nice."Oh I'm a hurting you ?"Mackenzie said."A little but its alright it was nice"."So does any of your face hurt ?"Mackenzie said."No just chest down,why ?"."This is why"Mackenzie said.Mackenzie pulled me in and started kissing me,I like a normal person kissed back.Five minuets later."Wow"."Right"Mac said."Hey I gotta go I need to sleep other than in a chair"Mac said."You can lay with me here".I put on a faint blush,I hope Mac doesn't notice."Its better than walking home"Mac said.Mac layed down next to me."This beds not better"Man said."Now you know what I feel everyday"."I guess your right,hey you sure that that girl didn't mean anything ?"Mac said."Mackenzie to swear to you She means nothing,I'll prove it to you,you can delete her number of my phone".Mac grabbed my phone and started scrolling it,I think she deleted most of the stuff on my phone but oh well."Deleted"Mac said."See now do you forgive me"