Michael The Phantom Thief

I woke to a call.Lloyd telling me to come and to hurry they needed a new plan.I changed and jumped on my motorcycle and headed over there.I ran in and all off them were covered in bandages."What the why are you guys covered with bandages ?"I said."Well a new thief came lets say he's doesn't give mercy"Cole said."I can see",wait I've got to make a phone call"I said.I ran out and called Michael.He got there in 2 seconds."How'd you get here so fast ?"I asked."Mac your talking to the state wizard"Michael said.I ran back in."Michael heal them"I said."What no way"Michael said."If you don't I'll smack you again"I said."Alright alright chill pipsqueak"Michael said.You could see the vain in my head."How dare you call me that you just heal them"I said."Uh fine but if any of you tell anyone what your about to see I will kill you"Michael said.They all got scared and just nodded.He pulled out his wand and said those weird words again and they got healed."Thanks Miky"I said."Miky ?"Jay said."Yes she calls me Miky"Michael said."So are you gonna help us or not"Kai said."Alright"I said."Uh should get going"Michael said."Wait your really smart help me help them ?"I said."Why ?"Michael."For me please"I said."Nah I rather help the bad guys then the good guys"Michael said."What does that mean ?'Lloyd said."It means I'm not helping you guys"Michael said."Why because your him ?"Kai said."You know what I am and my name is Phantom Thief"Michael said.He snapped his fingers and dust appeared the smoke cleared and he was wearing a costume."See Phantom Thief"Michael said."How dare you not tell me"I said."I didn't have to tell you and we do you care oh right because your Mad Mac and you didn't want anyone sealing your crown"Michael said."Is that true Mackenzie ?"Lloyd said."Yes its true"I said."I knew it had  doubts about her I knew it I knew it"Kai said."Well what are you waiting for Mac transform or should I do it for you ?"Michael said"Shut up"I said.He snapped his fingers and I appeared in my costume."I outa punch you"I said."But you wouldn't "Michael.I punched him right in the nose and he started bleeding from it."That's for calling me a pipsqueak"I said."You"Michael said"Leave me alone"I said."Fine but expect to see me tonight"Michael said.I made fist again."I knew it I knew it she was Mad Mac and all of you doubted me"Kai said.I walked out still pissed as hell.Then Lloyd came out."How come you never told me"Lloyd said."I was but I didn't know when"I said."When you stole everything in the city and killed us"Lloyd said."No I would never"I said."Then why did you put a gun to my friends head and pulled the trigger ?"Lloyd asked."I was pissed so I do what I do"I said."What kill people ?"Lloyd said."No its just uh look I was injected with a drug that when its night time I go insane and bad so"I said."But it was day time when you did it"Lloyd said."That I still can't explain and I had no idea Michael was the Phantom Thief I swear"I said."I believe you"Lloyd said."Will you still go on the date with me ?"I asked."I don't no no I can't you lied to me and hide it and your evil I can't date someone evil"Lloyd.I held back my tears."Very well u made your choice if you ever need help then don't come to me"I said.Then I wind came out of no where and my haired flowed with it."And Lloyd even if you don't like me I will like you even if we go in battle I will still fight you"I said.He looked down and felt sorrow.I jumped on my bike and drove off.I drove home and the sun set.I looked out the window and felt more tears.I got up and walked outside.I went back inside and grabbed my gun and clutched it."You made me cry now I'm gonna make you bleed so much you've never seen before Lloyd !"I said pissed.I ran off into the museum.I ran in.I started walking around and I noticed someone moving around."Who's there ?"I said."Oh you already know who it is"someone said."Oh its you Michael"I said."Yup"Michael said.He came out.He grabbed my face."Hey where you crying ?"Michael asked.I took his hand off."No Mackenzie James does not cry"I said."Sure,it was Lloyd right ?.I heard his name and I did shed one tear.I ran off into another room with a sword in it.I looked at it and it had a reflection of Michael coming in and kissing me !I turned around didn't see anyone."It's probably my imagination"I said."Of what this?"Michael said.I grabbed my face and started kissing me!I tried to push back but he was to strong,finally I pushed him back."What the hell!"I shouted.Then some guys came in."Hope where not interrupting anything ?"Lloyd said.I felt the tears coming on but I held them back."I see you came to get you butt kicked"I said."Oh please as if"Lloyd said."You know I may still like you but I will still kick your ass"I said."Alright bring it on,guys let me handle this"Lloyd said.The rest of them stepped back."Mic I'll handle this"I said."But I uh fine"Michael said.He stepped back.I drew out my gun."You know I can just end it here just pull the trigger you should have broken my heart I can just end it"I said."Mac stop stalling and hurry up !"Michael said."What are you waiting for Lloyd destroy her"Kai said."What are you waiting for shoot him"Michael said."Shut up Michael"I said."Sorry I just hate waiting"Michael said."Then go steal something"I said."I can't I don't know if Lloyd would try to kiss you"Michael said."Shut up dammit"I said.I looked at Lloyd and stared into his green eyes they were also tense."Hurry up Mackenzie we don't have all night"Harley said."So are you gonna attack or just stand there ?"Lloyd asked.I pointed the gun to his head.I couldn't do it.I put the gun down."You idiot"Michael said.I grabbed the gun and shot it.I got in front of the bullet and everything went black.