Ch 8. You're the one that I want...Woo-hoo?

Blake's POV

What have I done! My main priority was just to sleep in that cozy bed and leave this place in the morning, undetected. God, I didn't expect that I'd kiss my enemy! And what's more disbelieving is that I'm craving for his touch, to rip his clothes, expose his bare flesh and lick those pink buds just to hear him moaning exclusively for me only. NO NO NO NO!!!

Urgh, stupid! Why did you have to say that!? Am I either gay or bi? Seeing him vulnerable makes me want to hurt the guy and keep Jude all to myself? What am I a possessive beast!?

Although I'm befuddled of what relation between Jude and I are, I'm kind of pissed at Jude's so called "boyfriend". I mean after everything I heard from Jude, the guy probably has lost interest and cares mostly about sex. Guilty, I also felt that way to Chelsea sometimes but I grew to love and cherish her with my whole heart. I made a commitment to myself the day when I was ready to propose to her, that if I was going to stay forever by her side, I would be faithful and show all the love I can give without the lust. Chelsea was my world, my precious angel, my lovely beautiful woman. Sure there were times we'd fought when we were a couple in college. Almost ending our relationship? You bet, but I retraced my steps back to her and pleaded for a second chance. That's how committed I was, until she betrayed me!

Damn it! How did my dislike towards Jude's boyfriend change to fond memories of my ex-fiance?

I was trying to get some rest or at least overcome my sleep deprivation after an hour passed from finish discussing with Jude, however my brain was totally distracted or filled with questions and unknown answers. I turned over and saw Jude facing me, asleep. He looked so serene and peaceful, I find him adorable to watch. I noticed his neat combed hair is now a soft tousle, my hand automatically raised and urged to stroke it gently. Jude purred then mumbled so low I had to strain my ear, listening.

"I need you Henry...please....stay with me."

Weird how my chest hurts when I'm not part of this-more likely it's never my business. But to hear him being desperate affects me to the core. Crossing over the "borderline" I leaned down close to his ear and whispered, "Don't worry, I will be beside you, always."

"Yay!" He sighed blissfully, forming a smile upon his lips.

Arrgh, I just want to pull and hold his body into my arms right about now! No, get a grip Blake, this isn't you! Regardless of me being straight or gay (I'm still confused on that), I can't fall for this jerk! The guy loathes me and he's too fancy-I'll bet my money that his parents are rich. Even I dislike the guy but somehow, after one problem led to another, we've suddenly kissed, with tongue!

"What's wrong with me?" I asked myself along with a groan. 

I blame Chelsea. If I didn't caught her naked in bed with some stranger then none of this would have happened, let alone complicated! Oh and mostly Jude's boyfriend is at fault. Which reminds me, what kind of person does he look like? Hmph, bet that guy is not handsome enough as me. Maybe if there was a picture somewhere I can check what type of guy he is and I might tell Jude to break-up with him and that he'll be better off with another guy. 

I'm not jealous (Don't make assumptions to a stranger people)! Think of it as a concerning friend watching out for his buddy. I know I'm suppose to sleep-since I got the bed-but at the moment I'm restless so sleep is absolutely out of the question (remember, my brain's disordered tonight).

Moving away out of bed, I tread cautiously to the other side where Jude's cell was, placed on the nightstand. Quietly turning the power on, I went through the photos and found one particular guy who dearly embraced a happy Jude from behind.