Ch 1. What just happened!?

Blake's POV.

"Ummmmm, maybe a raspberry color for the curtains and maybe some pink bouquets for the centerpiece?" My wife Chelsea (soon-to-be Mrs. Adams) decided.

My wife, I like that! Just so right on my tongue! Wife wife wife wife my wife! Am I the luckiest man ever!? Look at her with that curvy body, big boobs, blonde hair that I could just stroke it all day, blue eyes and most importantly those sexy seductive lips that I want to just kiss her right here!

"Raspberry? Pink?" Our wedding planner looked like he was about to explode any minute. What's his problem? If the jerk didn't wanted to do our wedding then why did he agreed in the first place. "You're kidding right? Please say you are." He pinched the bridge of his nose. 

What the fuck man! Nobody asked you to be a bitch! I never even want to hire this guy but Chelsea was the one who suggested him instead of the other planners we could've been with. Look at him, wearing a fancy blue suit in that skinny body of his, those barf colored green eyes, black slick greasy hair, and a little stubble on his chin but shaved clean. When I didn't know the guy Chelsea told me he's the top wedding planner in America (not to mention filthy rich). He's been in magazines, won  awards (which I didn't know planners had an award), and even brought satisfaction to big name celebrity couples.

Chelsea wanted him so bad she had to wore a Victoria Secrets lingerie in order to get my consent (which was worth it!). I gave my approval for her, after all she's everything to me. Chelsea and I met at college and became sweethearts. By the time we and our friends trip to a ski lodge at New years eve, I had the perfect plan for a proposal. Then on the night of New years day, I surprised her with a display of a heart shaped fireworks (to which she said "yes") and man I am such a romanticist!

"So I guess no?" My wife said in a unsure way.

"Of course no! Any color would've been fine but those color you chose are not elegant or doesn't match you at all!" He sternly yelled.

What a douche! I forgot his name but this guy is the top wedding planner?

"Hey! Leave my fiance alone you bastard!" I yelled at him.

"Blake it's Ok." Chelsea defended him. Him and not me! "Jude's right. I made a mistake so let him handle this, alright?" So that's his name, Jude. It clicked my brain now, his name is Jude Landers.

I was about to retort to her how unfair she was but Jude cut me off! Bastard!

"I'm sorry." Bastard said it calmly, "I shouldn't have shouted at you, I was just stressed because I have new clients waiting and also others that I'm suppose to meet."

"It's fine. I totally understand." Chelsea reassured him. "Blake too, right?"

Well if you put it that way then yeah. To be the best he must have a lot of burden on his plate. "Sorry man for being pissed." I extended my hand out but Jude waved it aside. "No need, let's just forget and I have a idea for this room."

By "room" he meant the reception that we're in located at New York's five star hotel. The room is vast and spacious with a stage for performance. Is it expensive? Duh! We had to beg our parents to pay for it. I have a job and me and Chelsea are beginning of our journey to a independent life. Luckily we get refunds if something were to happen.

"Tuscany. Rustic barrels as bar counters holding bottles of red and white wine. Over here long tables draped in white tablecloths with black metal chairs in a square line, arbors filled with grape vines, and let's have some potted trees and jasmines, orange azaleas, blue sage and cream roses. Now the stage should have sand colored curtains but not dark just sort of beige, and music will be live playing light Italian classical-no tenors included."

Wow! No wonder this guy's a profession. I think.

"Eeek! I love it! I always wanted to travel to Tuscany but to create an authentic Italian atmosphere here in New York is just....well I'm awed!" Hmm I didn't know she wanted to go Tuscany.

"Well I'm glad you're happy." I put my arms around her shoulder. "As long my bride is next to me then whatever's fine." 

"Awww you're so sweet!" Chelsea kissed me. The rewards I get from her are very worthy to me. For a second there I thought Jude cringed in pain then went to stoic mode. Gross, I'm not into guys. That's right Jude's gay. It's not that I'm a homophobe-I don't mind them, they're a human being too-but guys who are into me is just...creepy.

"So it's settle then?" Jude asked normally, no emotion except happy.

"Of course. Thank you Jude, we appreciate for helping us." Chelsea said in gratitude-also me too.

"Well I'm happy to oblige my service for you. After all, marriage is about love and unity."

There it is again! His tone had a hint of sadness. I think he likes me, crazy but it's true I'm sure.

Once we discussed a few more we went our own separate ways (Jude to his office, us to our suite). I can't wait till night comes, it's going to be a blast!

~~~~~

"Yo Blake over here!" One of my buddies called out to me.

Tonight is my last day of being a bachelor so my friends from high school and college suggested I should have a wild party at a bar.

"Yo where the dancers and beers!?" I was getting pumped up and ready to start. Relax, Chelsea gave her consent so I'm not in trouble.

"How about cake first." The guys brought out a five foot cake.

"I pass on the cake." I declined but they insisted. "Come on man, we worked really hard for you! Now get your ass here and eat it!"

I gave up and walked over to the cake. It did look delicious and as I reached for a piece... BAM! Out came a hot sexy bunny chick-bonus, she has big boobs!

"Who here is Blake Adams?"

"Me!" I excitedly raised my hand up in the air.

The stripper smirked at me, then music turned on and she began wiggling, twerking, teasing and dancing on my lap.

Shit! I'm getting hard!

After it was over, we shoot some pool, had a eating contest, chugged lots of beers until we got drunk. I have a habit that when I'm tipsy my body loses control and next day comes I can't remember yesterday.

"There you are....Do you have....Let's go!"

If I had a time machine I would change this day and block myself from over drinking. My mind was blurred and I couldn't comprehend who this person is or what he or she was saying. All I know is that I was being taken out by someone and been placed in a comfy bed?

Then next thing I knew, I awoke in whoever's bedroom, naked, next to a sleeping (and naked) stranger. As I turned to the stranger, I was shocked!

The stranger that was lying on the front was none other than....

Jude.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ohohohoho! I can't believe I put Blake in bed with Jude, Shocker~! ^0^/ Too bad, whether you hate me or not, tough nuts Blake! (This also includes you too Jude) I'm the creator and I will make whatever I want, yeah! XD

Ahem, anyway next POV is Jude so wait and please tell me how do you like this chapter! And tell your thoughts about Blake, Jude, and Chelsea. 

Vote, comment (bad or good it's ok to me! ^v^b), and share Wedding Disasters to others if you loved it (well that's your mind of course)!

Thank you and enjoy! ^v^