Ch 5. Even when I'm angry, you drive me crazy.

WARNING! Smut content between two *cough* men. >////<

Jude's POV

Hahaha! I can't contain myself over the ridiculous nonsense Mr. Adams is saying. Me flirting with him? Ha, that's just ludicrous! And everyone's type? Who in their right minds see the qualities in him? Buffoons perhaps? No, even they're way smarter.

Somehow I feel real bad for Chelsea. A bride has her own fears whether herself or the groom and he could have known better to limit his behavior. Tsk, tsk! I don't approve of this, it seems more of a fake or pretend than actually wanting to get married. Do I care if it all turns out false? Not even the slightest bit. As long they are officially husband and wife by the help from me, it's plenty enough instead of getting all anxious or frantic about it. Call me narcissistic or whatever the hell you want but it doesn't affect me so here's a dirty finger to you.

After walking one and a half mile I stopped by a 220 ft building, which is my work place. Aaah, look how glorious it proudly stands. All that glass panels, windows, shining beautifully by reflecting rays of the sun. Clean and dignified-just like moi!

I pushed through the doors (and yes it's also made of glass too) and came upon my trusted, lovely (and best friend) assistant Olivia, who at the time is sitting behind her desk doing nothing but organizing her supplies.

"Haven't you done that yesterday?" I remarked. "Why even bother when it's already spot on clean?"

Olivia huffed at herself. "Honestly I don't have a clue to why either. Maybe I'm bored since no one's making an appointment."

"I thought females file their nails or put make-up?"

"Honey you know me since eighth grade, when have I ever done that?"

"Like, never."

"Exactly!" She proudly smiled at herself. "But don't you dare think I have some kind of disorder."

"Darling you know me, it never crossed my mind." I assured her.

"Of course but it never occurred to me that you were gay the time when we were teenagers, otherwise it would've been embarrassing for me if I publicly asked you out." She mad a sour face and then we both laugh. "Oh right! Jude, there's a man in your office and he's waiting for you."

"A man?" Was I expecting a visitor today? No, I surely remember if I have a meeting. "Mind telling who?"

Olivia gave one of her seductive mysterious look with a wagging finger. "Can't tell you, it's a surprise." Standing out of her chair she led me to the elevator and volunteered pressing the button.

"What's going on?" I was suspicious of her the more she smirked mischievously. I eyed at her light espresso skin color, black straight hair reaching to the shoulders, jade eyes highlighted with a soft lilac eyeshadow and the thickest red lipstick, fitting for her black front and white sides business dress.

"You'll see." She added a wink at me.

"Ok?" I entered and pushed for the seventh floor. While it moved up I had suddenly felt something unpleasant was coming. Why? What could possibly made my stomach sick? And though it's warm in here why am I chilled inside like I'm nervous? Only your imagination Jude, nothing to fear.

Once the door slide open I hurried to my office pulling the oak wood doors wide. You have got to be kidding me! He's here, in my office! Because standing right in front of my eyes is my (possibly ex) boyfriend.