Ch 6. Tasting are same, but cheating adds spice.

Blake's POV

"And last but not least my momma's recipe fresh baked Cannolis! Made with the finest ingredients and topped with cocoa powder." The catering owner (a fat baldy guy) said, proudly.

Ugh! I think I'm gonna puke if I eat one bite-even a small portion. Who would have thought sampling lots of Italian food fully fills up 'til your belly bloats and pop! I mean I thought "sampling" means trying and eating a few before you decide whether to buy or not. But giving out-like, what, a thousand-isn't called "sampling". It's called a buffet or a feast! I swear if you've seen my stomach right now, it looks like I'm pregnant (which is impossible unless if this was a fictional story then maybe authors can create males having babies all over the entire world. Crazy, what the hell am I even talking about!)

"Mmmmm! Oh my god, my taste buds are exploding!" Chelsea praised. After work was over and I returned to the hotel, Chelsea finally came out and sat calmly on the couch. We reconciled and she realized marrying me means accepting the good and bad things from your spouse and in order to change we've to find equal balance line together.

The owner happily applauded her and turned his head towards me. "Why you don't eat?" He asked in a thick Italian accent that he could belong in "The Sopranos". "Taste it, try it, enjoy it! I swear on my momma's grave you'll gonna love it!"

"Try it, babe!" She also joined pressuring me. It smelled mouthwatering, looks delicious, but right now I'm about to burst people! My face turned green but they didn't seem to notice. If only Jude was here, he can tell when I'm ill or not. Apparently, after we arrived I got a text from him saying that he won't make it until another hour or so.

Go big or go home. I stabbed the piece with my fork, put the whole thing in my mouth, chewed and swallowed it down where the rest of the food are digesting into my stomach acids.

"Well, how's taste?" The owner asked, showing anticipation in his eyes.

Right now I wish to run straight to the bathroom without hurting his feelings (or his momma). I can feel my tummy rumbling and bubbling inside, which is not a good sign here! I want to puke, this is sicking me.

"WHAT! You think it makes you sick!?" The guy yelled in outrage. Uh-oh! I didn't expect that I would downright say it out loud, but I did. Shit!

"No you got it all wrong!" I tried to explain but Chelsea also yelled at me. "Why do you always do this!? Are you implying that we shouldn't get married!"

"What? No! Babe-" Oh no! Don't come up, don't come up, DON'T. COME. UP! 

"Blergh!" Too late. Good news is I'm relieved, the bad news...

"Argggghhh!" I threw up at her pink dress with a foul stench clouding the air. I was speechless and my body froze stiffly while the owner swear at me in Italian. Why didn't I just up and went to the restroom before I vomited? Pretend you're me and two people on each side ganged up on you. I could excuse myself or tell them the reason, but Chelsea might think I'm being disrespectful or making it up just so I wanted to end it fast. I tried my best behavior like Jude told (threaten) me. Guess what, I messed up again!

Slap!

Chelsea smacked hard, leaving red hand print on my cheek. She stormed her way out the place without me trailing behind her.

"Damn it!" I cursed at myself, feeling dejected.

"Hey! You gonna pay me big time, eh?!" I lifted my head up and met a grim face. "Start cleaning this mess and do errands for me." He commanded.