Ch 3. Yeah right... Wait I did that!? Oops!

Blake's POV

This is a nightmare right? It has to be, please dear lord this isn't true. I prayed as I blinked countless times. How did I get here? Why is it Jude and not Chelsea? (Or a stripper. Yeah... No focus!) And more importantly why am I naked!?

"Ouch!" My head hurts, probably the hangover I'm having.

Jude stirred and awoke upright looking drowsy and sluggish. His combed hair was now tousled, I got to admit that looks sexy. What?

"What time is it?" I don't have a clue whether he noticed me or if he just asking to himself, so I kept my mouth tightly shut so I would be invisible.

I tried to be discreet by crawling backwards to sneakily off the bed instead I tumbled down and landed on the floors, it hurt like hell.

"Son of a bitch!" D'oh! I can't believe I messed up!

"You alright Blake?" I looked up to see an upside down Jude frowning at me. Wait, no, is that a smirk?!

In a rush I stood up and hide my member with both hands.

"Seriously? Acting shy are we or is it that your intimidated by me?" He laughed in a condescending way. Now I get it!

"It was you!" I accused him for the only option was him. It all makes sense! This guy is head over heels for me he took advantage while I was stupor! "You did it! You used me just so you can be satisfied! I see now, I've been drugged!" That's the only solution, how else I'm at his place.

"WHAAAAAAT!!!" To Jude it wasn't funny anymore. Why? Who knows, one thing's for sure, never cross his line or you'll get murder real bad. "Fool! You came a conclusion that I drugged you! I want to strangle your neck right- WHOA!"

Out of instinct I automatically dived and caught Jude in my arms before he banged his head on the floor. Touchdown!

"Gotcha!" I held his upper body and sat beside him without releasing my hold. 

"Don't embrace me, jerk!" He wanted to detach away from me but I tightly gripped him, never giving an ounce of chance to escape from my clutch.

"Try to be nice, I saved your ass you know. More like your head since your legs are numb."

"And whose fault is that!?"

"Not me! You used me so I'm the victim he-"

POW! Before I could finish a strong punch connected to my jaw, feeling pain and trickle of blood on my bottom lip.

"Did you just hit me!? I just saved you and this is the thanks I get?!"

"My legs maybe numb but I'm ready to wrestle if that's what your referring." Tell me he's bluffing. Between you and me buddy it's obvious you're no match for me.

"Sure you can." I replied sarcastically. "I bet you can't take me down under you."

Another lesson, never mock Jude. You've heard of 'looks can be deceiving'? Well here is an example. Jude grabbed both of my upper arms and tossed me over putting him on top while I on bottom. For a skinny he sure got muscles.

"Who's laughing now!" Jude growled like a lion as he pinned my arms, fingers digging deep in my skin. Yikes! He really is mad! "Now since you're trapped think back to last night and think carefully before I lose my patience."

I swallowed the lump in my throat as it got more intense. I can't seem to remember anything about last night no matter how much I tried. Except one fact I know.