Chapter 2

The party scene was one I quite liked; drinks, couples kissing, party games and a pool. I walked inside with Tessa and she went straight to Fred. I followed and hoped that Tyler was with him.
"Hi babe." Fred said. He picked Tessa up and spun around while they kissed. When he put her down, though, they started making out so I left because Tyler was not in sight. I walked to the bar and got a glass of vodka and soda water with lime; my favourite. When I turned around, I saw a familiar face looking at me. It was a bit dark so I couldn't really see but when they moved closer, I realised that is was Sam.
"What have you got?" He asked me.
"The usual." I replied. He knew that vodka, soda water and lime was my favourite. I watched him as he walked to the fridge and grabbed out a beer. He took a sip as he walked past me but I pulled him back. "You and I both know that you're going to get laid tonight," I said, "so please lock the door."
"Why? So when you are looking for a room you don't open my door." He chuckled and walked away. A few hours passed which consisted of dancing, grinding on hot guys and drinking. I'd never been to Fred's house before so I was very cautious as to which door I should open. I tried some doors but most of them were locked so when I found a room with the door unlocked and no noise coming from it, I opened it. I quickly regretted my decision when I saw who was in the room. In the bed laid a naked Sam and my other best friend, Zoe. When they realised I was there, they stopped making love for a second and looked at me. Sam quickly slid out of Zoe and I shielded my eyes.
"SAM!" I shouted. "WHY ARE YOU HAVING SEX WITH MY BEST FRIEND?" I asked.
"She's hot." He replied while pointing at her. Typical Sam, he thinks that 85% of the girls I know are hot. "Smoking hot." He added.
"Eww that's just gross." I groaned. "I'm never going to forget this now!" I screamed. It was true, my best friend and twin brother had sex, and I saw it.
"I'm so sorry Siena." Zoe said. She picked her bra and panties off the ground and put her dress back on and left.
"Why did you do that?" I asked Sam, annoyed at his actions.
"Siena, I'm sorry we just-ugh I'm sorry, okay?" He said.
"No, it's not okay. I'm so disappointed with you." I explained. Sam got his boxers and shorts off the floor and put his t-shirt on.
"Bye." He said as he walked out the door. I sat on the bed for a good 30 minutes before I realised how much fun I was missing out on. I walked down the stairs and saw Tyler checking me out again. I decided to make a move and walked over to him.
"Hey." I said as I approached him. He was sitting down on an arm chair so I just awkwardly stood in front of him.
"Hi." He said. He sounded pretty excited that I was talking to him. "I'm Tyler."
"Siena." I replied. He took my hand and gingerly kissed the top of it and motioned for me to sit on his lap. Within seconds, I was sitting on his lap with my hands around his neck, holding myself up. We told each other a bit about ourselves and I learned that he had 1 older sister, 1 older brother and a younger sister. He moved to my school when he was 13 and was in 7th grade. We stopped talking and just stared at each other in the eyes for a good 2 minutes then he leaned in for the kiss. When his lips touched mine, I could feel a rush of adrenaline run down my spine. We started off by kissing slowly, gently and romantically but ended up making out like crazy animals. He picked me up and we walked up the stairs to a bedroom. There was huge pillows on the floor so we just crashed on them. We kept making out for about 10 minutes before we were interrupted.
"Hey!" A voice shouted from the bed. Fred's head popped out of the covers as I jumped off Tyler.
"Mate, you look stoned!" Tyler told Fred.
"I am." He said. His voice definitely proved that he was drunk too.
"Let's go." Tyler whispered. I got up and let Tyler put Fred back to bed while I waited for him. Since Tyler didn't drink, he drove me back to his house and I stayed the night. I must've passed out on the way home because I woke up at 2:36 and had no clue where I was. I saw a guy sleeping next to me but I couldn't make out who it was so I shook him awake in frustration.
"Siena, babe. It's me, Tyler." He said, his voice sounding husky. Oh right, I was staying the night at Tyler's.
"Sorry, I forgot where I was." I said. I put my head back on the pillow and felt Tyler's big, strong, protective arms wrap around me. My body melted at his touch. I turned around to my back and looked at him. His hair was even scruffier, his face- I could just see it-looked so cute. I wrapped my arms around him too and snuggled up close to him. He kissed me gently on the lips but I was eager for more. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and kissed him as hard as ever. I pulled away for a second to admire his beautiful face and he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. He sat up and we continued. I took off his shirt and for the first time, I saw his hot 6 pack. His abs made me melt again at their sight. I placed my hands on his chest and kissed him again while I slowly rubbed my hands on his abdomen. He pulled off my t-shirt and admired my C size breasts which were in my bra.
"Can I take it off?" Tyler asked.
"Of course." I replied. I leaned forward so he could unhook it and smashed my lips against his. Once it was off, I got out of Tyler's lap and he pulled off his shorts and boxers while I took off my panties. I laid down on the bed and he put himself inside me. He was at least 8" and erected, 10". He was huge and I loved it. A few moans escaped my mouth while he thrusted in and out of me. "What about your family?" I asked while I panted.
"What about them?" He asked.
"Won't they hear us?"  I was concerned that somebody would walk in on us because it was 3:00 in the morning!
"It's fine." He replied. I decided not to worry anymore and have fun. Once we were both finished, Tyler and I fell asleep in each others arms. I felt safe, and protected by him. If somebody hurt me, he'd stand up for me. At 8:30, I woke up and watched Tyler sleeping, he looked so cute. I kissed him on the forehead and he woke up instantly and smiled at me. I sat up and the sheets fell off and I forgot I wasn't wearing a bra. I quickly covered my bare chest with the sheets and looked at Tyler who looked unhappy with what I'd just done. "It's ok." He said nicely. I let the sheet go and just to be sexy, I leaned over him to pick up my bra. Just as I was about to put it on, somebody knocked on the door and it startled me and I dropped it on the floor. When the handle twisted, I jumped to the other side of the bed and laid on my back and covered my chest. Just as I covered myself up,-I'm guessing- Tyler's mom walked in.
"Oh!" She said, startled at what she'd walked in. She dropped all of Tyler's washing on the ground. Tyler looked at her with an apologising look on his face. "Tyler, who is this?" She put her hands on her hips as she spoke.
"Mom, this is my friend Siena." He said. His voice was shaky and he sounded nervous.
"What have you been up to?" She asked as she pursed her lips.
"Well, I went to Fred's party and Siena and I uh kissed and yeah, I brought her back here because she fell asleep in my car and I don't know where she lives so there was on other option. Then things...happened." He said, smiling.
"Okay, well get up and dressed and come down for breakfast." His mom said. She walked out and closed the door behind her in a respectful manor.
"I bet she hates me." I pouted.
"Don't worry." Tyler said as he got out of bed. I also got up and put my bra and panties on but I didn't have any clothes to wear since mine were party clothes. "Do you need clothes?" He asked.
"Yes please." I replied. He walked out and closed the door and came back a few minutes later with some Nike shorts and  singlet. "Sorry, this is all my sister would let me borrow."
"Thanks." I said as I pulled the shorts on.
"Okay, so I'll tell you everybody's names before we go downstairs." Tyler said, "first, there's Jackson, he's 23, then there's Ava and she's 19, then there's me, I'm 17. Next is Mia who is 15."
"Wow. I'll try remember their names." I said, amazed by the number of siblings he had.
"I'll re-introduce them downstairs, you'll be fine." He told me. I walked over to him and pecked his lips before we left his room and descended the stairs.