Chapter 8

The next morning, we woke up at 10:30 and went downstairs. Dad had already left so it was just us. We ate breakfast and I called Sam and told him to come over. I decided that Sam needed to understand why I liked Tyler. Sam got to Dad's at 11:30 and Tyler and I were watching TV. I didn't tell Sam that Tyler was with me.
"Why is he here?" Sam asked.
"Sam. I need you to meet Tyler and just get to know him before you judge him." I said. We walked over to the couch where Tyler was sitting and I sat next to him.
"Tyler, this is Sam." I said.
"We've met briefly." Tyler said. Sam shook his hand in disgust.
"Sam, why do you not like Tyler?" I asked.
"There's two reasons. The first one, because when I first saw you two together, Tyler's tongue was shoved down your throat and you were practically eating him. Second, because he got my 16 year old sister pregnant." Sam said.
"Sam, I'm so sorry that I did this to Siena. And I'm also sorry that the first time you saw us together, my tongue was shoved down her throat." Tyler said.
"Sam, I just need you to realise how nice Tyler is and also realise that he would never do this to me on purpose." I said.
"It's a bit hard." He said.
"I know it but-but. You've had sex too and I'm guessing that you've not worn a condom at least once." I said.
"You're right. I'm sorry, but about not wearing a condom," Sam hesitated, "Tessa is pregnant and the baby is mine."
"WHAT THE FUCK SAM!" I shouted. "Tessa has a boyfriend and she's my best friend."
"Siena, calm down. I'm joking." Sam said.
"Fuck you Sam." I said.
"What? Can you not take a joke?" He asked.
"I have to admit, it was a bit funny." Tyler butted in.
"Uuuuugh!" I screamed. I stood up and stomped all the way up the stairs and to my room. I jumped onto my bed and fell asleep. At 1:00, Sam knocked on my bedroom door and I woke up. "What?" I asked.
"Can I come in?" He asked.
"If you have to." I replied annoyed.
"I'm sorry about what I just did. It was a joke." He said.
"Not to me." I replied angrily.
"Siena, I'm sorry." He begged for my forgiveness.
"Whatever, it was a joke." I said. I didn't mean it. He'd already had sex with my best friend, he couldn't be having a baby with my other one.
"Come on. Let's go downstairs." He said. I got out of bed and walked downstairs where I found Tyler sitting on the couch.
"How are you babe?" He said when I sat next to him. I kissed him on the lips for a good 2 minutes to answer his question.
"I'm good." I said when we finished.
"You two make me sick." Sam said.
"Sam go find a girlfriend. Tyler and I need some alone time." I said.
"What? To make more babies?" Sam asked.
"Idiot." I replied. Sam got up and said bye to me and Tyler before walking out the door. "So, how was it?" I asked.
"Well, Sam likes me now." Tyler replied.
"No, the kiss!" I said.
"Amazing. Like always." He said.
"Come on. Let's go get something to eat." I said. We got up off the couch and walked to the corner store and I got a salad sandwich and Tyler got a BLT. When we finished eating, we went back to Tyler's house for a swim. When we got inside, Mia was sitting on the couch with an older guy. His arm was wrapped around her and he was about to kiss her.
"MIA!" Tyler shouted. She screamed and jumped then her and the unknown guy turned around. When I saw who it was, I was speechless.
"Siena?" Sam asked. "Why are you here?"
"Why are you here Sam?" I asked.
"Because. Mia is my girlfriend." He said proudly. "Why are you and Tyler here?" He asked confused.
"Because THIS IS TYLER'S HOUSE!" I shouted.
"But, it can't be because Mia lives he-" he said, "oh now I get it."
"Yes, Tyler and Mia are brother and sister." I said.
"Mia, what have you been doing?" Tyler asked.