Chapter 7

"TAKE ME HOME!" I shouted again.
"Fine." Tyler said. He drove me to Dads and dropped me off.
"Bye." I said as I slammed the car door. I walked up the driveway and unlocked the front door. When I walked inside, I saw Dad sitting in the couch. "Aren't you meant to be at work?" I asked.
"I was. But I sold the company." He said.
"For how much?" I asked.
"Three million." He replied. I smiled to myself and walked up the stairs.
"Dad,". I called when I was halfway up, "can I get a MacBook Pro?" I asked.
"Anything you want." He said. I walked back down the stairs and hugged him. "Come on, I'll take you shopping." He got his keys arms walked out to his customised Range Rover.
"Thank you so much Daddy." I said when we started driving.
"I'll do anything for you." He said. We sat in silence for a bit before he broke it. "Did Tyler find you?" He asked.
"Yeah, I was at moms, she told me she didn't want me seeing him so when he came over, we left. I went to the obstetrician with him." I said.
"How'd it go?" He asked. I sighed.
"Well, I'm having twins. Tyler doesn't seem very excited about that though." I said.
"Can I tell you a secret?" Dad asked. I nodded my head, "well, when I was your age, I got a girl pregnant. She was so scared that she ran away. I've never seen my child before and I would like to meet it." He said. "Can you help me?"
"I guess so." I said. We arrived at the mall and we found a car park quickly because it was Summer and most people were away. When we walked in, we went straight to Apple to buy my laptop. I got a 15-inch MacBook Pro with retina display and 1TB (1000GB) storage. In total, it costed my Dad $9,460.95 but he said he didn't care because he had $3,000,000. After we bought my laptop, we went to UGG and I got some $400 knee-high ugh boots. I know I seen like a spoilt brat but my dad really loved me and wanted to get me something nice. When we finished shopping, Dad took me home and we had pizza and watched movies. "Who's the girl?" I asked.
"What?" Dad asked.
"Who you got pregnant?" I said.
"Her name was Emily." He said. "We were at a party and it kind of just happened. About a month later, Emily to,d me she was having a baby and I never saw her again." I nodded my head not knowing what to say.
"We'll find her." I said. Dad nodded his head in agreement. "Anyway. I'm going to go to bed now." I said.
"Bye." Dad said as I walked up the stairs. When I got into my room, I brushed my teeth and got into my king-sized bed. I went on my phone and texted Tyler.
'hey, I'm sorry about today. I was just really excited. Aren't you?'
I sort of hoped for an instant reply but after 30 minutes and a 'read receipt' I gave up hope. I realised that if Tyler wasn't going to support me, he didn't deserve to know his children. When I couldn't keep my eyes open, I finally decided to go to sleep but I just couldn't. Something kept me up all night. I was worried, now just because Tyler had abandoned me but I felt like I was being watched. At 3:37, I heard a noise out the front. It sounded like a car door slamming. I tried to shake it off but I just couldn't. Eventually, I got up and walked to the glass door in my bedroom where my balcony was. I instantly saw figures that I could make out as people but couldn't see who it was. I put the balcony light on and saw Tyler and all of his friends standing there. They all had roses and love heart shaped things in their hands. I opened the door and ran up to Tyler. He picked me up and spun me around while he kissed me. When he put me down, I starred straight into his eyes.
"Siena, I'm so sorry." He said. He held my hands in his. "I overreacted a little too much."
"It's ok. This is just a rough patch. We'll be fine." I said.
"I love you." He said. He kissed me so softly before all of his friends started quietly clapping and cheering. "Shut up." He said to them.
"Did you tell them?" I whispered.
"No, do you want to." He asked. I nodded my head and faced all of Tyler's friends. "Guys, I need you all to listen." He said.
"You guys are probably wondering why you're here. At 3:30 in the morning." I laughed.
"I told you that I needed to apologise to Siena; which, I do. But I didn't tell you what for." Tyler said.
"Man, just tell us." Fred said.
"Ok, well Siena is pregnant." Tyler said. "With my baby-uh I mean babies."
"Dude! Siena's pregnant?" Tyler's friend, Jack said.
"I am. With twins." I told them.
"Tyler I knew you were having sex and stuff but I didn't think you were this serious." Jack said.
"How'd it happen?" Fred asked. It started getting windy so I invited all 6 of the guys inside. 3 of them sat on the couch, Fred sat on a chair, Jack sat on the ground and Tyler sat on the bed with me.
"It happened the night of Fred's party. Siena and I started talking and ended up kissing so we went upstairs and ended up in Fred's room. We started making out but stupid Fred was in bed stoned so we left. I was going to take her home but she fell asleep and I didn't know where she lived so I took her to my place. I figured that since we were about to have sex, she wouldn't mine sleeping in the same bed as me. In the middle of the night, Siena woke up and we did it." Tyler said, recounting every single thing that happened.
"Tyler. I'm happy for you, just don't do anything stupid." Jack said.
"I won't." He said.
"I'm really sorry but do you guys mind leaving? I'm really tired." I said.
"Yeah that's fine." Fred said. All the guys stood up and said bye to me.
"Not you." I said to Tyler.
"Oooh don't get to naughty." Fred said. Tyler playfully his Fred on his way out and they all climbed down to the ground.
"Thank you so much." I said as I hugged Tyler.
"I'm so so so sorry." He said. "As soon as I dropped you off, I drove home and didn't know what to do with myself." I looked up at Tyler who was staring at nothing. "I realised that what I did was wrong. I shouldn't abandon my girlfriend because she's pregnant with my twins. I had sex with you and didn't wear a condom, I knew the consequences."
"Babe. It's fine. What you just did was so nice though." I said. "You're so thoughtful of me." We laid down on my bed and went to sleep. Once Tyler was asleep, I tried hard but once I drifted off, a message came through on my phone from an unknown number.
'You like the pretty boys. But I know your secrets.'
What!? Who would be sending these kinds of texts. I didn't even know what it meant. I turned my phone off and hugged Tyler. I had him, he was all I needed.