1 : The Awaiting Birth

Disclimer : I do not own KHR.

Beta Reader : YorukoSakura

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giotto, who was currently working on his paperwork in the Vongola office, was disrupted by the loud sound of the door to his office being slammed opened, revealing G who was panicking about something.

"Can't you knock on the door first before entering my office? " asked Giotto, irritated.

"Now is not the time to be irritated with me not knocking on your door! It is an emergency! It's about Nana! She is already in the first stage of labor. Elena has sent her to the Hospital! You need to go there now!" exclaimed G.

As the news processed in his mind, Giotto's eyes widened instantly. He got up from his chair and rushed toward the door.

"Thanks G. I'll be going now. Please finish my paperwork," Giotto smiled mischievously before leaving the office.

G looked at the tower of papers on Giotto's table."Ah..! Not again...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giotto ran as fast as he could to the hospital that Nana always had her check ups in, which was merely 8 minutes away. While running, he couldn't help but smile and laugh because of what was going to come soon. A new family member. The family member he and Nana had been waiting 9 whole months for. The child they've always wanted.

When he arrived at the hospital, he immediately asked at the counter where Nana's room was. After that, he ran to the said room. he must fast, he must company Nana in her peak time.

The doctor let Giotto enter the labor room and sat next to Nana, who are trying her hardest.

"It's okay honey, I'm here to support you, you can do it. Push, push.." encourage Giotto. Nana continued pushing. After 2 minutes the sound of crying baby can be heard all around the room. After handing the baby to a nurse, the doctor give them surprising news.

" There's another one. Try to push again, Nana" encouraged the doctor. They were shocked, but Giotto continued to grabbed Nana's hand and soothing her by running his hands through her hair, "Okay, once again honey..Push, push."

"Arhhhhh..." groaned Nana.

Once again, the sound of baby's crying engulfed the room. The doctor handed the second baby to the other nurse. Exhausted, Nana lend his head (change "lend his head" to "leaned her head") against the pillow and closed her eyes for a while.

"I did it.. " Nana smiled

"Yeah, you did it honey." said Giotto.

"Congratulations, you have given birth to two princes. " said the doctor while smiling at Giotto and Nana. Two nurses handled the two sleeping babies to their parents. One to Giotto, and the other one to Nana. Giotto and Nana giggled while looking at their babies sleeping faces.

" Dear, we need to name them. Do you have any suggestions? " said Nana.

"I only thought of one name. I didn't expect we got two princes."

"What is it? The name. "

"Miyoshi. What do you think? "

"hmm.. Not bad. Hello Sawada Miyoshi, welcome to the world. " said Nana while playing with Miyoshi's cheek.

"What about the other one? You should be the one to pick his name for him. " Questioned Giotto.

"Tsunayoshi. I think I want to name him Tsunayoshi. "

"So, it decided then. hello Sawada Tsunayoshi. Welcome to the world too.. " smile Giotto. Giotto patted Nana's head as a thank you to her for giving birth to Miyoshi and Tsunayoshi. The aura of happiness continued to surround them as they smiled softly at their twins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena looked at Giotto who was rushing to enter the labor room after getting the permission from a doctor who was nearby. She waited and waited after 20 minutes passed. Then, she heard footsteps nearing her. Sh glanced behind her back to see who was nearing her and saw that it was Giotto's guardians. Her eyes beamed as she smiled at them.

"They are still in the labor room. We need to wait outside," said Elena. Giotto's guardians simply nodded.

Daemon walked next to his wife and sat beside her to accompany her,"Where is Mukuro and Nagi?" he asked.

"Oh, they are at home. I was panicking when Nana started to scream in pain, so I took her to the hospital. Our maids are still at home, they are the ones taking care of Mukuro and Nagi."

"Nufufufu.. alright then". replied Demon.

10 minutes later, Giotto revealed himself to the waiting guardians and Elena. He had a wide smile that already told everyone that everything was okay and it went smoothly.

" Nana is done giving birth. You can visit Her and our children now" grinned Giotto.

"Children? Are you telling us that Nana gave birth to twins?" ask Elena. Giotto only smiled.

"You need to see it for yourself," he said.

Giotto led the others to Nana's room. When they arrived, the first one who entered the room was Elena, before everyone else hurried in. Then , they saw two bundles of towels beside Nana.

"You really have twins," said G.

"Yeah, really cute twins," cooed Elena while touching Miyoshi's little cheeks.

"Congrats, Nana and Giotto to the EXTREME! " exclaimed Knuckle.

"Yare, yare. you need to keep your voice down, Knuckle. The is a hospital. " sighed Lampo.

" Maa maa, Lampo is right Knuckle. relax, okay?" Agreed Asari.

"Hn," Alaude hummed.

"Nufufufu,"Daemon then chuckled.

"Woa woa, it's okay, since it is a private room." Giotto exclaimed

" What are their names? Have you decided? " asked Elena.

"Sawada Miyoshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi" Nana announced.

"What nice names, I like them. Congrats once again, Giotto, Nana," Elena smiled softly.

"Thank you, Elena," Nana and Giotto replied together.

"I think Nana needs rest to the EXTREME! " Shouted Knuckle.

"Yeah. You're right. See you later, hope you will recover quickly. " Elena gave Nana a quick hug before they all left the hospital room.

TBC