Who is Byakuran?

In Prison of Gesso Basement.

Shoichi opened his eyes and shocked to see he are in front of his old house. He could see small version of him were talking to his sister and father happily at the dining table. Her mother already pass away since he 2 years old, because of the same illness as what his sister get now, Breast Cancer. His sister inherited the illness from his mother, and his sister already at stage 2. She need the treatments so that the illness can be cure but they have one more problem. Money. All of the treatments are so expensive, and their father couldn't not pay it because of his salary are to small. They only can pray for a miracle to happen.

The scene change, it was evening that time. He was helping his sister cleaning the plate at the kitchen. Suddenly , he could hear knocking sound of the door. He run toward the door and opened it up, revealing his father with a huge smile.

"chi-kun, I got a new job! The payment are high, we can let onee-chan to go to her treatment again. ahh, I'm so happy chi-kun" said his father, already sitting at the chair.

"I'm glad you got this job. I don't want to look at Onee-chan in pain anymore" said Shoichi, with a sad smile.

"Your sister's illness will be cure. I promises to you I will work hard so that we can get extra money to pay the payments. ah, I'm excited already." said Shoichi's father.

"what are you so excited of, Otou-san? " Ask Shoichi's onee-san, Sakura.

" oh Sak-chan, I've got a job at Gesso Famiglia. their payments are quite higher. I thought I want to take it" explain Shoichi's father, Senri.

"are you sure you want to take it? doesn't it feel weird only this job offer a higher salary then other jobs? " said Sakura again.

" but this the only one job that will help us, we need money right now" replied Senri.

Sakura silent for a moment. She know she is the reason why her family caught in financial problems. "Please, if you find that the job are not suitable with you, you will find another jobs. Promise me." said Sakura.

"Okay dear, I will" promised Senri.

The scene change again, Senri come back from his work with sick look. Shoichi noticed this. He tried to ask his father but his father only said nothing happen and he is alright. Since that everyday, his father will come back with a sick look, guilty and pale face. Shoichi suspect his father behaviour change when his father start to working with Gesso famiglia, but he doesn't said anything. He just comfort his father and keep this silent from his sister. Till one day, one messenger come to his room and said that his father already died at his worker place because of Vongola try to eliminate Gesso famiglia, which have done a human experiment and causing most of the human experimented death.

Sakura settled and Shoichi try to support his sister body. They both cry together.
"where's my Otou-san body?" asked Sakura.

"Your Otou-san body are burn together with the laboratory. We couldn't save even his body. I'm sorry. " said the messenger.

" no no.. this is all my fault, If I don't have this illness father will never work at that place! " yelled Sakura.

" you're not sak-chan, father never feel you're a burden. Please calm yourself" said Shoichi while a tears start to fall at his face.

"no.. I will never forgive my self" said Sakura.

Since then, Sakura already let herself in depression, always in stress, she also start to ignore Shoichi and stop to eat. Day by day, her condition worsen. And one day, she passed away, leaving Shoichi by his own.