The Returning of The Dead Man

Gesso Basement, at alleys.

"Tsunayoshi-kun, Nagi-chan. wait here for a minutes. I will go first. When you hear tapping sound twice, you run to me okay?" whisper Shoichi at Tsuna and Nagi.

"Okay onii-san" whisper Tsuna and Nagi in unison.

Shoichi walk on the alley towards a door. He look around the alley to see if there anyone in there. When he have make sure that the path clear, he tapping his feet to the ground twice. He wait for Tsuna and Nagi to run toward him. Then, He open a door behind him and walk in toward the door, followed by Tsuna and Nagi. Since, the path in the room are dark and they couldn't see anything, Shoichi held Tsuna and Nagi's hand and walk straight through the path.

Suddenly, the lamp were switch on by it's own. The three of them start to panic and try to hide themselves but there's no place for them to hide. Shoichi hide Tsuna and Nagi behind him and bring out his weapon, a boomerang. He observe his surrounding to make sure where is the enemies. When the light of the lamp already engulfing the path, he could see ten peoples in front of them. All of them wearing a white coat, each of them wearing shirt with different types of color : white, black, yellow, red, orange,blue,purple,green,grey,brown with a white mask . 'I never know them. Who are they?' he thought.

"Give up boys, Master Byakuran will never let you leave this place. Once someone enter this place, there will be no way home. " said a man with black shirt.

"Never! I want to go home. This place are horrible " said Tsuna.

"Tsuna's right. Why are you working with Byakuran-san while you can get your freedom outside?" said Nagi.

"Master Byakuran are everything to us. We will do whatever his command" said a man with a blue shirt.

"That ridiculous ! " said Shoichi.

"The three of you will follow us or else, we must defeat you" said a man with a white shirt.

"try us ! " replied Shoichi. Shoichi light up his boomerang with sun flame, Tsuna letting sky flame spread around his hands, while Nagi let her mist flame spread around her body shape. The three of them have determination on their eyes. Ready to fight all men with the white coat.

All of the men swallow a yellow pill. A second later all of them settled and their body start to change. Their muscle start to become bigger and lighter than before. They stand up and five of them approach Shoichi,Tsuna and Nagi with a high speed. Shoichi throw his boomerang toward a man with a brown shirt, but the man speeding up toward him making the boomerang missed it target. with a blink of his eyes, the man already in front of him. Shock with the man. he could not do anything until the man hit him at his face. "arrhhh..." scream Shoichi.

"Onii-san!!" said Nagi, she pull Tsuna to run with her toward Shoichi and let her mist flame surround them, making a hard barrier . They could hear the men mashed the barrier but fail to break it.

"Wow, you can do this Nagi-chan, amazing !" said Tsuna.

"I just copy my father technique since I have power of mist flame now." said Nagi.

"It's useful when we in danger like this, Good job Nagi-chan" said Shoichi.

"so onii-san, what we should do now? We can't escape if we stay like this." ask Nagi

"They are so fast, how could we defeat them? I can't even see them when they are moving." complain Tsuna.

"Me too, we have the same problem." said Shoichi, then he get an idea. He said again, "Nagi-chan, what else you could do with your flame? "